Darth Vader vs. Thunderbolts

Started by carthage1 pages

Darth Vader vs. Thunderbolts

Osborne’s Tbolts

Songbird, Venom, Radioactive Man, Bullseye, Green Goblin

Round 1: Canon Marvel comics Vader
Round 2: Composite Vader with Legends/Canon comic feats

Who wins

Radioactive Man is the only wildcard for me -- mainly because I know he's got some fairly impressive showings under his belt.

Take RM out of the picture, and Vader should take the majority. With him there, I'm not so sure.

Originally posted by Galan007
Radioactive Man is the only wildcard for me -- mainly because I know he's got some fairly impressive showings under his belt.

Take RM out of the picture, and Vader should take the majority. With him there, I'm not so sure.

see, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Originally posted by Galan007
Radioactive Man is the only wildcard for me -- mainly because I know he's got some fairly impressive showings under his belt.

Take RM out of the picture, and Vader should take the majority. With him there, I'm not so sure.

Does RM need to breath or immune to mind trick to death as Vader shown in canon and legends? If so to either he could be the changing factor.

I don't know enough about RM overall to answer those questions. I've just seen a handful of his uber showings over the years.

Radioactive Man solos.