Okay so this is the physically enhanced version of Drax. He was able to nearly choke the life out of the Surfer when they introduced him, but his stock plummeted quickly during his final months in that form. Overall I'd give it to Gladiator. He's a better fighter imo, and far more resourceful in terms of intellect.
Originally posted by Stoic
Okay so this is the physically enhanced version of Drax. He was able to nearly choke the life out of the Surfer when they introduced him, but his stock plummeted quickly during his final months in that form. Overall I'd give it to Gladiator. He's a better fighter imo, and far more resourceful in terms of intellect.
Thread aint necessarily that Drax to be used primarily.
I was just trying to find to similar pics of each.
Originally posted by Stoic
Okay so this is the physically enhanced version of Drax. He was able to nearly choke the life out of the Surfer when they introduced him, but his stock plummeted quickly during his final months in that form. Overall I'd give it to Gladiator. He's a better fighter imo, and far more resourceful in terms of intellect.