Strongest character cyclops can take out with a full power Optic Blast

Started by Dareangel1 pages

Strongest character cyclops can take out with a full power Optic Blast

who is the strongest character that cyclops can take out with a full power optic blast?

Colossus

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Colossus
are you trying to make Pr cry? Because I approve.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Colossus

Marvel weakened Piotr over time, because I don't know if this would have been 100% true back in the mid 80s, and or even the 90's. I'm sure that you must have examples though?

I was going to say that Cyclops would have a character of Mr. Hyde's durability level pegged down to a fine science.

He should be able to take down a class 100 like Thing or Colossus, imo. Though when I say cl100, I mean literally around the 100 ton mark. Anything above that would be asking a bit more.

Depends on how he uses his optic blast. If he concentrates it into a small beam, this happens :

Imagine if he aimed for Blob's head instead of his arm? Blob would be dead. IMHO, if he could take out Colossus, Thing, and even Namor with one of those highly focused blasts.

Originally posted by zopzop
Imagine if he aimed for Blob's head instead of his arm?

He'd need to penetrate through Fred's skull, then. It's not clear if he pierced any bone in that X-Factor scan.

As for Namor, remember he tanked GOML blast and retaliated...

I don't know what happened next but in this scan Cyclops appears to KO Colossus with a high power blast

Lol.

Colossus wasn't pulling his punches = some snapped ribs.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't know what happened next but in this scan Cyclops appears to KO Colossus with a high power blast

he was still conscious and required a judo throw in order to get him off.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

Colossus wasn't pulling his punches = some snapped ribs.

truly a weakling.

It was Colossus before a lot of upgrades, and in the past, Colossus had already pulled his punches against the Phoenix. And, Cyclops's suit does function as armour.

It's not great, but it's not as bad as people are saying it is.

Rhino, maybe?

Originally posted by -Pr-
He should be able to take down a class 100 like Thing or Colossus, imo. Though when I say cl100, I mean literally around the 100 ton mark. Anything above that would be asking a bit more.
That 100 ton class thing is far less characters than most realize, like I doubt even teen Colossus himself even fit under that banner himself.

An example is Sasquatch being labeled as "sub/class 100" back in the 80's when the handbooks were made casually stops a jumbo jet during takeoff, lifts it and tosses it as fast as if flew into the building at flight speeds.

https://imgur.com/VHFGHpE

https://imgur.com/knIqraJ

Edit* he throws the jet backwards towards the hangar against the thrust of the engines at full throttle

One shots Wolverine (classic non-invincible, but still)

In the next issue, Colossus then has a fight with him where Sasquatch gives him respect

Originally posted by psycho gundam
That 100 ton class thing is far less characters than most realize, like I doubt even teen Colossus himself even fit under that banner himself.

An example is Sasquatch being labeled as "sub/class 100" back in the 80's when the handbooks were made casually stops a jumbo jet during takeoff, lifts it and tosses it as fast as if flew into the building at flight speeds.

https://imgur.com/VHFGHpE

https://imgur.com/knIqraJ

Edit* he throws the jet backwards towards the hangar against the thrust of the engines at full throttle

One shots Wolverine (classic non-invincible, but still)

In the next issue, Colossus then has a fight with him where Sasquatch gives him respect

Of course; I just wanted to differentiate between Colossus and say, Iron Man and people of his ilk.

Wonder Woman.

thor

Originally posted by -Pr-
He should be able to take down a class 100 like Thing or Colossus, imo. Though when I say cl100, I mean literally around the 100 ton mark. Anything above that would be asking a bit more.

Thats my thinking on the subject so, correct.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
One shots Wolverine (classic non-invincible, but still)

Two-shots, you mean. Sneak attack, too.

But impressive considering that version of Wolverine still took a full force hit from Colossus, Neutron and even Firelord 😛

Re: Strongest character cyclops can take out with a full power Optic Blast

Originally posted by Dareangel
who is the strongest character that cyclops can take out with a full power optic blast?

Baziemarc 😖hifty:

Originally posted by zopzop
Depends on how he uses his optic blast. If he concentrates it into a small beam, this happens :

Imagine if he aimed for Blob's head instead of his arm? Blob would be dead. IMHO, if he could take out Colossus, Thing, and even Namor with one of those highly focused blasts.
He took Namora down in X-Men vs Agents of Atlas iirc.