Of course I know the fight. Thor didn't beat him physically, he used a magical Asgardian hammer, in fact he used at least 18 of them including the Hulk Smiter and broke them all just so he could escape the Juggernaut. Namor and Wonderman don't have an arsenal of magical Asgardian hammers in this fight.
Thor exact words were that he broke them all on Juggernauts face and with the mood he was in, I don't particularly think he just "escaped" Juggernaut. More likely he rearranged Juggernauts face with the ends of his hammers.
Regardless, Thor when lighting charging his hammers hits way harder than either of these two.
Aside from his "upgrade", that Juggs was further amped by his proximity to Cytorrak's temple.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FYPVRZIlUrM/WyFCGjhQ8sI/AAAAAAACAsc/ye7c_yg6KkURFEhjnym8j98Tio_usMkMACLcBGAs/s1600/083_0006.jpg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor exact words were that he broke them all on Juggernauts face and with the mood he was in, I don't particularly think he just "escaped" Juggernaut. More likely he rearranged Juggernauts face with the ends of his hammers.Regardless, Thor when lighting charging his hammers hits way harder than either of these two.
👆