Sebastian Shaw vs She-Hulk

Started by juggernaut741 pages

Sebastian Shaw vs She-Hulk

Shaw ko'd Rogue when she had She-Hulks power stacked on her Ms. Marvel powers back in the day.

How does this go in 2018?

Re: Sebastian Shaw vs She-Hulk

Originally posted by juggernaut74
How does this go in 2018?

I’d wager much the same as it went w. Namor.

Except no one to keep her from finishing Shaw off.

Originally posted by riv6672
I’d wager much the same as it went w. Namor.

Except no one to keep her from finishing Shaw off.


Nah. Shaw already crushed Classic Rogue (with Ms Marvel's powers) with She-Hulk's powers.

Guess you misunderstood the OP, or dont care.
Either way, my point’s been made.

Moving on.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Shaw ko'd Rogue when she had She-Hulks power stacked on her Ms. Marvel powers back in the day.

How does this go in 2018?

Jen. She's more than he can handle especially current shaw

Originally posted by riv6672
Guess you misunderstood the OP, or dont care.
Either way, my point’s been made.

Moving on.


Nah, I understood the OP just fine. What other people aren't getting is that Shaw humbled She Hulk/Rogue. It wasn't even a fight. ONE PUNCH from Shaw drained Rogue off all the power she absorbed from She-Hulk :

Keep in mind Rogue with Ms Marvel's power was a beast in her own right and she was still no match for Shaw. Rogue's Handbook entry from that era even says that even though she absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers, she was FAR stronger and more durable than Ms. Marvel ever was :

And Shaw wrecked her.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Jen. She's more than he can handle especially current shaw

👆

Lol current Shaw is half dead...

What is current Shaws status?

Half alive

Namor >>>>> She-Hulk.

Shaw stomps.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol current Shaw is half dead...
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What is current Shaws status?
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Half alive

😆 😆

I didn't realize Shaw was depowered now so this would be prime Shaw.

As in the Shaw who one-shotted 90's Class 90 Warpath:

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I didn't realize Shaw was depowered now so this would be prime Shaw.

As in the Shaw who one-shotted 90's Class 90 Warpath:

Thats Warpath?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thats Warpath?

Yes.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thats Warpath?
Yep, and from the 90s when he was a powerhouse, he's not as strong nowadays though.

I'm trying to track down scans of Shaw taking down mortal Hercules, Box, and Tigra in an Avengers issue. It was cool.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
he's not as strong nowadays though.

Tell that to Demon Bear.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm trying to track down scans of Shaw taking down mortal Hercules, Box, and Tigra in an Avengers issue. It was cool.

You're thinking of Avengers Academy #30.

What makes that feat particularly impressive is that Shaw was still amnesiac.

Originally posted by riv6672
I’d wager much the same as it went w. Namor.

Except no one to keep her from finishing Shaw off.

Does anyone know the issue and name of this comic?

Originally posted by Stoic
Does anyone know the issue and name of this comic?

Uncanny X-Men Annual (2006) #2