Dumped into DC universe part 2

Started by carver91 pages

Dumped into DC universe part 2

You are dumped into DC universe and you get a choice of one of the items shown below. Which one would you choose? The only knowledge that you'll get is the knowledge you know from the books. If you feel like you're an expert at using said artifact, more power to ya.

Gem of Cytorrak
Mjlonir
Green Lantern ring
Eye of Agamotto
Bleeding edge Armor
Mandarin rings
Freedom Ring
Norn Stone
Quantum band
Nega Band
Black Rock
Nth Metal
God Killer

What would be your goal with said ability?
Go!!!

I’ll take Mandarin’s rings.
I know what they are, and what they do. That puts me one up on about 90% of characters who get super powers.

Goal? Do some low level heroing, keep my head down.

Nega Bands for sure, become Insane Genis Vell a being above skyfather

or Quantum bands got some crazy shit too back in the day

Freedom Ring, all day every day. It was a mini Cosmic Cube.

Originally posted by MrMind
Nega Bands for sure, become Insane Genis Vell a being above skyfather

or Quantum bands got some crazy shit too back in the day

I agree with you there. Too bad the Starbrand wasn't mentioned because that would definitely be my go to.

Originally posted by zopzop
Freedom Ring, all day every day. It was a mini Cosmic Cube.

I have to agree this is my choice everytime

Re: Dumped into DC universe part 2

Originally posted by carver9
Which one would you choose?

I strange everyone in that pitiful universe with my bare hands 🙂

I equip & tap into the Gem of Cyttorak later, just to ensure my victory against Batman.

Crimson Gem of Cytorrak of course!

Mjolnir all day, erry day. I'd get some training from Batman in h2h, some training from WW in weaponry (maybe ask for an Amazonian shield) and eventually become a member of the Justice League.