Blackheart vs Magneto

Started by One Big Mob1 pages

Blackheart vs Magneto

Both are full powered without being amped initially

They fight in your average town with average dudes around. They look each other in the eyes and know they don't like each other, kind of like seeing your first JBL post.

Who wins?

Originally posted by One Big Mob
They look each other in the eyes and know they don't like each other, kind of like seeing your first JBL post.

😆 Poor JBL.

IMHO, Magneto wins. Every scan I've seen with Blackheart has him facing off against street level characters like Daredevil and Wolverine. Either he's weak as phuck or he's just an underachiever. Meanwhile you got Mags going up against entire teams of heroes and sometimes even herald level beings.

Blackheart defeated Jane Thor and did pretty good against Brother Voodoo and Hellstrom iirc.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Blackheart defeated Jane Thor and did pretty good against Brother Voodoo and Hellstrom iirc.

Got issue numbers for these showings?

Originally posted by zopzop
Got issue numbers for these showings?
Spider-Man 1 for Thor and Avengers. Pretty much off panel. Miles beat him with "all of his Venom blasts at once" so... Bendis

Falcon 1-5 for the Voodoo Hellstrom stuff. He casually runs through Voodoo in 2. 5 is where he racks up some good feats. 3 is when he tears Falcon's soul out casually.

He also defeated Strange and Hellstrom in Venom 13.4. Same with Red Hulk pretty easily.

He has some good feats, but he also has like you said, some shitty ones. When he does good, he does incredibly well. His lows are crap though.

Still going with Magneto. More consistent and less lows.

Same, going for Magneto

folks like to hype up Blackheart alot on this forum.

^^^I’ve never seen him repped here. Huh.

^ I've seen it plenty of times, Yet they don't provide the scans to back it all up

Blackheart's a cool looking villain just has lots of low showings.

I don't know much about Blackheart, so I trust Zop that Magneto wins 👆

Originally posted by Kazenji
^ I've seen it plenty of times, Yet they don't provide the scans to back it all up

Blackheart's a cool looking villain just has lots of low showings.


Thats fair.

I mean, BH was recently uses as a villain for The Falcon. I didnt read the story, but thats pretty street level.

Magneto Stops Him

Magneto Stops His Black Heart

Magneto is more powerful in my book

is zopzop an expert on Magneto?

He taught Philosophia everything he knows 👆

zop is an expert in all things. 👆

Zop is so obsessed with comics, he used to read them hidden in the closet.

i heard his mother used to read magneto stories to him before he was even born. 👆

I heard he doesnt even flush the toilet, he just scares the crap out of it.