Rhino vs Venom

Started by juggernaut741 pages

Rhino vs Venom

Gargan Venom I suppose or any version I don't care.

Who wins?

Gargan was a pretty shitty Venom. I think Rhino would beat the shit out of him, much like Namor did.

I waa gonna say, Venom’s just too hyped/Rhino’s been too punked.
Nice to see he (Rhino) can beat at least one version.

That One Shot Super Smart Rhino could take on ALL Venom's.
So I choose that Rhino.

The latest version of Venom (Eddie) would probably beat the Rhino.

Originally posted by Stoic
The latest version of Venom (Eddie) would probably beat the Rhino.
Pretty much every version of Eddie would cripple Rhino.

"classic"
Toxin
Anti Venom
Current

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Gargan was a pretty shitty Venom. I think Rhino would beat the shit out of him, much like Namor did.

Gargan gets destroyed, yes. His whole career was composed of anti-feats.

^^^so he was the actual Anti Venom?

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^so he was the actual Anti Venom?

😂

Good one. And yeah.

Too bad Marvel needed so many years to realize Brock is the only suitable host.

I’m not even a huge Venom fan, but yeah, Eddie was by far the best of the bunch. He had the right origin, it worked well.

Flash was the 2nd best host.

^^^or least worst.

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^or least worst.

😬 ......

At least he didn't fail as much as Mac Gargan

Angelo was the best host

Originally posted by Kazenji
😬 ......

At least he didn't fail as much as Mac Gargan


Like i said, least worst.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Angelo was the best host

Yes and no.

Had a very promising start, but died a noob's death.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes and no.

Had a very promising start, but died a noob's death.

^^^the comic book version of The Shockmaster...

The Shockmaster was a complete trainwreck from the literal first second he appearred.

YouTube video

My eyes are bleeding.

^^^bonus.