Motherbox Superman vs. Worldbreaker Hulk

Started by twt2 pages

Motherbox Superman vs. Worldbreaker Hulk

Motherbox Superman (HP) vs. Worldbreaker Hulk (HOTM)

Who wins?

Normal Superman

WBH STOMPS

Superman wins

Superman drops the motherbox in order to not kill Hulk accidentally.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman drops the motherbox

In fear.

Of killing such a tortured man unintentionally

Superman tells the motherbox to remove Hulk's gamma energy then chills.

Has it drained such high levels before? Since I know it's super hax, but don't know much else.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Has it drained such high levels before? Since I know it's super hax, but don't know much else.
It took the entire energy of the Central Power Battery and merged it with Hal in Darkseid War making him a Universal God. Energy manipulation at that level would make Galactus blush.

As much as some people like WBH, I hope there's nobody here arguing it gets into 'Parallax' level.

Has it drained such high levels before?
It took the entire energy of the Central Power Battery and merged it with Hal in Darkseid War making him a Universal God.

So, no, it hasnt. Thats all you had to say.

Good thread, very lively w. the humor.

Originally posted by Phil
It took the entire energy of the Central Power Battery and merged it with Hal in Darkseid War making him a Universal God. Energy manipulation at that level would make Galactus blush.

As much as some people like WBH, I hope there's nobody here arguing it gets into 'Parallax' level.

You know, I came into this thinking that Supes would just beat the ever loving shit out of Hulk the old fashioned way... But this is a very good point. 👆

He couldnt even beat Doomsday and no matter how much you all want to wank Doomsday, he is no where near this version of Hulk in strength... even Pak admitted that his intentions was to make Hulk, even at WWH levels, unbeatable... even to the likes of Superman. WBH is a different beast all together. He would absolutely slaughter Superman... even with this upgrade.

"I can't prove my point any other way, so I'm going to mention writer interviews, even though I have literally been told dozenS of times in the past that they are inadmissible here."

Lol, this is carver9.

Originally posted by carver9
He couldnt even beat Doomsday and no matter how much you all want to wank Doomsday, he is no where near this version of Hulk in strength... even Pak admitted that his intentions was to make Hulk, even at WWH levels, unbeatable... even to the likes of Superman. WBH is a different beast all together. He would absolutely slaughter Superman... even with this upgrade.

As much as I think Hulk wins (sans BFR), that's as bad an argument as there is in this thread.

As time marches on, people try to forget what they once read, but it will not change the fact that the Hulk one shot an entire solar system. Doomsday has never shown these levels of power. I see the attempt to drag this version of the Hulk down to this level, but it's not really working. Hulk wins, and wins easily. What a silly topic.

Superman wins by bfr.
Otherwise stalemate (Supes uses speed to avoid being hit)
If Supes gets hit or gets hit by the pressure wave of a thunderclap then he will lose.

Originally posted by Philosophía
Superman tells the motherbox to remove Hulk's gamma energy then chills.

Motherbox breaks, Superman gets eaten.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman gets eaten.
Hey, whatever works for Hulk, but I don't think Supes swings that way.

Unless pink kryptonite is involved.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Motherbox breaks
Because Superman headshots Hulk with it