Hercules slugfest gauntlet

Started by riv66721 pages

Hercules slugfest gauntlet

13 minutes between rounds, equalized speed, no outside powers or gear.

Grace Choi

Donna Troy

Mera

Big Barda

Wonder Woman

he beats all of them except ww who would beat him for a slight majority imo.

Slugfest? Herc clears if he's serious.

^^^Including WW? Obviously she’s the acid test.

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Including WW? Obviously she’s the acid test.

Yes. Herc's stamina, strength, fighting prowess, and durability wins it. WW normally would destroy him because of her superior combat speed, mobility, and magic weapons. But she has none of that in this thread.

^^^Including WW? Obviously she’s the acid test.

In a serious slugfest, yeah, I believe he would.

Hercules is a freaking monster and I put him above most. Love WW but I could see him edging, even if these stips wasnt in place... he is just that good.

I have no clue what the definition of a slugfest is. Obviously it's not pure h2h fighting. Anyone can explain in detail what it is?

Slugfest - No weapons or outside powers of any kind like flight. Two characters line up face to face and start throwing fists.

Originally posted by tkitna
In a serious slugfest, yeah, I believe he would.

Its nice to the Hercster getting some props here, he’s a favorite of mine.

Hercules clears.

Originally posted by tkitna
Slugfest - No weapons or outside powers of any kind like flight. Two characters line up face to face and start throwing fists.

That's not a precise definition.
So blocking, ducking, using speed and reflexes are allowed?
Only closed fist punches, no knife hands, kicks, etc?

Equalised speed.

Originally posted by h1a8
That's not a precise definition.

Try this:

https://www.google.com/?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm

I mean, if you’re that interested in the subject/dissatisfied w. the abswer provided, bring something better the site can use.

Originally posted by h1a8
That's not a precise definition.
So blocking, ducking, using speed and reflexes are allowed?
Only closed fist punches, no knife hands, kicks, etc?

If you knew what a slugfest was, why did you ask? H2H

Originally posted by tkitna
If you knew what a slugfest was, why did you ask? H2H

Those were questions not statements.
I'll take that as a slugfest is just h2h then.

Originally posted by h1a8
I have no clue what the definition of a slugfest is. Obviously it's not pure h2h fighting. Anyone can explain in detail what it is?

Originally posted by h1a8
SS wins this.
Now if this was h2h then Thor would probably slightly edge him. But this is a slugfest, skill doesn't count.

SS is easily more durable than Thor and possibly around the same strength (based on SS's punching feats against beings of Thor level).

Originally posted by tkitna
If you knew what a slugfest was, why did you ask? H2H

Maybe he used that link i provided, boned up on the sbject.