Dumb Drax Vs DC Captain Marvel

Started by riv66721 pages

Dumb Drax Vs DC Captain Marvel

Slugfest.

Which Captain Marvel? If it's Billy, he wins.

Drax win

Originally posted by carver9
Drax win

Originally posted by Stoic
Which Captain Marvel? If it's Billy, he wins.

DC Captain Marvel.

Originally posted by riv6672
DC Captain Marvel.

Nu52 Billy gets worked. Classic pre 52 Billy wins after a struggle, but may lose if Drax has the Power Gem. I say may, because Drax didn't know how to actively use the gem. He loses without it though. I mean how does the wisdom of Solomon fail to defeat a moron?

mean how does the wisdom of Solomon fail to defeat a moron?

^^^The Democratic Party’s been asking itself that since last Presidential election.

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^The Democratic Party’s been asking itself that since last Presidential election.

I don't know about that. I think that we may have gotten the lesser of two evils. Hilary couldn't be trusted IMO. Trump would have likely gone down in history as the worst president if he took over for that peanut head Bush, and the only reason why he's shining so brightly is because Obama left a strong stage for him to stand on.