Firelord Vs Black Adam

Started by riv66721 pages

Firelord Vs Black Adam

Battle in space.

Firelord has nearly always came off as a middle weight amongst heavy weights imo, while Teth has always been a heavy weight. I think he'd give Firelord a severe beating.

I think so, too; just wanted to see if anyone disagreed.

Adam beats him to death.

Ouch.

Kril dies horribly

Even split.

Kril jas done excellently against the likes of Thor,and his flames are powerful enough to raze planets and hot enough that surfer couldn't handle the heat for more than a panel without absorbing or redirecting it. I would give this a split,if not a slight edge to kril

Originally posted by Stoic
Firelord has nearly always came off as a middle weight amongst heavy weights imo, while Teth has always been a heavy weight. I think he'd give Firelord a severe beating.

👆

The day has come when I agree with Stoic, and not Kris.

I need a shower.

Adam beats the crap out of him

The day has come when I agree with Stoic, and not Kris.

I need a shower.


“Taste your food before salting it” is good advice, whether or not it comes from a cannibal.

Adam, handily.

Originally posted by Philosophía
The day has come when I agree with Stoic, and not Kris.

I need a shower.

Let me know if you require a super abrasive. I work around diamond wheels all day long.

Pre Nu Adam rips him in half. I care not for Neo Adam though.

How come? Power level, characterization, both?

Adam levels. Neo Adam is more Black than Adam while Classic Adam had his Black and Adam levels in perfect harmony.

^^^I guess i’d need to visit the GDF more often to understand that reference. 😗

Bring Stoic's heavy abrasive with you

haha, gross...😘