Sentry Vs The Infinity Watch

Started by riv66721 pages

Sentry Vs The Infinity Watch

Adam Warlock
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora
Maxam
Moondragon
Pip the Troll

1. The IF has no Infinity Gems/Stones.
2. The IF have the Infinity Gems/Stones.

Assuming non emo Sentry, they all die in both scenarios.

There’s no such thing as non emo Sentry. 😛

EDIT
love your sig BTW.

Originally posted by riv6672
There’s no such thing as non emo Sentry. 😛

EDIT
love your sig BTW.

He was an emo before or it was “cool” haha.

Being emo has never been cool, but yes he was a trend setter.

Originally posted by riv6672
Being emo has never been cool, but yes he was a trend setter.

Yeah that’s what I meant by “cool”.

Sentry probably wins in both cases. Even with the gems, they were heavily handicapped.

I mis-read your sentence....
Now i’m gonna cry.

Originally posted by riv6672
I mis-read your sentence....
Now i’m gonna cry.

Haha no worries mate happens to us all.

^^^ty, didnt mean to get all emo...😉

Infinity Watch win both matches

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Infinity Watch win both matches

Warlock stealing his soul? Not sure that would even work. Seriously, I don't know how he pops back to life after being killed and so forth. I guess it could work, but I don't think it would be all clear cut like a normal character.

Originally posted by tkitna
Warlock stealing his soul? Not sure that would even work. Seriously, I don't know how he pops back to life after being killed and so forth. I guess it could work, but I don't think it would be all clear cut like a normal character.

I'm on that same level. I'm unsure how he and Sentry would interact. The other members are fodder, imo.

Look, idk how many times I have to tell you all.

Sentry can manipulate matter at a level higher than that of molecule man. There's no indication whatsoever that the molecule man who appeared in Dark Reign was weaker than the one which could slag billions of dimensions. AND SENTRY BEAT HIM AT HIS OWN GAME.

Sentry wins this with a thought, easily.

Spoiler:
RIP realitywarper

That was almost verbatim.

^^^haha

Originally posted by tkitna
Warlock stealing his soul? Not sure that would even work. Seriously, I don't know how he pops back to life after being killed and so forth. I guess it could work, but I don't think it would be all clear cut like a normal character.
soul steal , karmic attack , bfr to soul world along with Moondragons TP with the gem.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Infinity Watch win both matches

They couldn't even beat Thor who steamrolled through them. BRB did better than all the Infinity Watch and Sentry would kill him too.
Originally posted by Insane Titan
soul steal , karmic attack , bfr to soul world along with Moondragons TP with the gem.

None of that will work. Maybe Soul Steal but can Adam fire it off before Sentry rips his head off a la Morgan Le Fey?

Originally posted by zopzop
They couldn't even beat Thor who steamrolled through them. BRB did better than all the Infinity Watch and Sentry would kill him too.

None of that will work. Maybe Soul Steal but can Adam fire it off before Sentry rips his head off a la Morgan Le Fey?

so that one showing decides everything then ? The jobbed plus. And simple to Thor was in all out mode.

What are basing this off that non of that would work?

Sentry is a mentally unstable weak minded fool. MD was enslaving entire planets at her best with out the gem. He is ripe for getting mine phucked.

As for point about ripping their heads off Gamora is agile enough to keep him occupied for a short length of time as is Drax physically with and without the gem.