Namor Vs Bat Family

Started by riv66722 pages

Namor Vs Bat Family

In Gotham City.
No prep.
No BFR.

You're joking right?

No, if i were joking i’d have posted,
“What do you do with an elephant with 3 balls? Walk him and pitch to the rhino.”

Still unsure how I feel about the new Namor costume. It's a toughy for me. On one hand it's better than the speedo. On the other it looks worse than his black suit or X-Men suit. Or maybe it doesn't... it's certainly different and distracting though.

I think his performance against Thor will seal the deal for me.

It's close to Phoenix Namor, but with a black/blue motif..

^^^its pretty dope.

Didn't like that one. I think it's the shoulder shit without a shirt.

I’m more of a full body suit guy, but no complaints.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Still unsure how I feel about the new Namor costume. It's a toughy for me. On one hand it's better than the speedo. On the other it looks worse than his black suit or X-Men suit. Or maybe it doesn't... it's certainly different and distracting though.

If that's his new suit in the pic Riv posted, it's freaking awesome (compared to his idiotic speedo).

I think his performance against Thor will seal the deal for me.

He fights Thor? When?

Looks a little too flameboyant for my tastes.

New one is pretty coo.

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Still unsure how I feel about the new Namor costume. It's a toughy for me. On one hand it's better than the speedo. On the other it looks worse than his black suit or X-Men suit. Or maybe it doesn't... it's certainly different and distracting though.

I think his performance against Thor will seal the deal for me.

He had an inconclusive fight with thor recently tho

Originally posted by zopzop

If that's his new suit in the pic Riv posted, it's freaking awesome (compared to his idiotic speedo).


He fights Thor? When?

Zop is our taste authority 👆

Originally posted by zopzop

If that's his new suit in the pic Riv posted, it's freaking awesome (compared to his idiotic speedo).


He fights Thor? When?

I'll need more. I don't hate it, I'm just not sure how I feel about it. It's very eye catching I'll say that much. The blue and the black, but that shoulder armor, meh. Take some getting used to.

Hopefully he fights the whole Avengers. Atlantis went bad and the Avengers are going to stop them. That should lead to a fight or two.i will never like Aaron, but if he makes Namor stomp out some Avengers, I'll have a little more faith in him.

^^^like i said, more of a body suit guy (each artist can do his take on it, w. it still being recognizable.), but no complaints.
Only so much they can do w. a speedo.

Also, this Avengers storyline is leading into a new Invadees book:

Originally posted by Genii96
He had an inconclusive fight with thor recently tho

Oh yeah! In Thor’s new book i forgot that!

Don’t like this costume. Reminds me of the “extreme” ‘90s

Can anyone post scans of the Thor/Namor scuffle? If not, what issue did it take place in?

It's not out yet, I think.

Originally posted by zopzop
Can anyone post scans of the Thor/Namor scuffle? If not, what issue did it take place in?
It was a 1 page fight in Thor #1.

Namor was holding Thor down towards the water and he's like
"Avast ye ye silly landlubber!"

And Thor was like
"My pussy hurts!"

Originally posted by One Big Mob
It was a 1 page fight in Thor #1.

Namor was holding Thor down towards the water and he's like
"Avast ye ye silly landlubber!"

And Thor was like
"My pussy hurts!"


😂
Thanks. I'm gonna have to stop eating/drinking while reading your/Stiltman's posts.

Originally posted by zopzop
Can anyone post scans of the Thor/Namor scuffle? If not, what issue did it take place in?

I got ure scuffle rite here.

Ure welcome.