Shuma Gorath vs. Starro

Started by victreebelvictr1 pages

Shuma Gorath vs. Starro

Giant squid vs. Giant starfish!!!

Shuma ftw

...shuma absolutely punks Starro....

Shuma teaches Starro all about Tentacle Porn.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Shuma teaches Starro all about Tentacle Porn.

👆

Great Return of the Living Dead set 👆

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Great Return of the Living Dead set 👆

True.
Great movie.
I thought that girl was so hot.

Shuma stomps Starro with one single tentacle.

Originally posted by Horrificus
True.
Great movie.
I thought that girl was so hot.

Shuma stomps

Spite

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Giant starfish!!!
There's a zop joke somewhere in here... mmm

The Green Calamari wins.

Geez, I didn’t know that Shuma was this powerful, I’ll read more into this.

Thanks for all your feedback!

the love story between starfish and tentacle.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
thank u very much.
She is a very, bad girl.

This thread is turning quite disturbing.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Originally posted by Horrificus
thank u very much.
She is a very, bad girl.

Wrong girl 😄
The chick in my avatar and banner is Linnea Quigley:

Originally posted by Parmaniac

Yeah that is from ROTLD3. Which really kind of sucked. Girl is Hot tho...