The Silencer Vs Ninjak

Started by Senor Cage1 pages

The Silencer Vs Ninjak

vs

I'm giving it to Silencer I think. Ninjak makes the broad work for it though.

Feel free to jump in and defend Ninjak…….somebody

What's the rundown on The Silencer?

Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
What's the rundown on The Silencer?

To tell you the truth, I forget what all she can do. I just remember she can hang with Deathstroke. Give him a real tough fight. Matter of fact, I think their fight was inconclusive.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/silencer/4005-142656/forums/the-silencer-respect-thread-1967044/

Based on a read through that thread, I side with Ninjak, but it would prove an interesting fight.

Ninjak owns her

Silencer is still a relatively new character. As of now, she simply doesn't have the feats or accolades to contend with Ninjak.

Originally posted by Galan007
Silencer is still a relatively new character. As of now, she simply doesn't have the feats or accolades to contend with Ninjak.
Can relate. This was Ninjak a couple years ago.

that ass is fat

Originally posted by ghostman
that ass is fat

😱

Boooiiinngg

The Silencer Vs Leviathan preview. She's a beast.

Silencer can make this a good fight against Ninjak, IMO.

When you're going to delete those? biscuits

Originally posted by Senor Cage
The Silencer Vs Leviathan preview. She's a beast.

Silencer can make this a good fight against Ninjak, IMO.

Reminds me of this:

Originally posted by Galan007
Reminds me of this:

Ninjak is so awesome.

Makes purple look tough.

I should really continue with his respect thread one of these days. I started making it a while back, got roughly halfway complete, but then got sidetracked with life and haven't continued since.

If anyone deserves a RT, though, it's Ninjak. Dude is a f*cking monster.

Originally posted by Galan007
I should really continue with his respect thread one of these days. I started making it a while back, got roughly halfway complete, but then got sidetracked with life and haven't continued since.

yes yes, you should. 👆

Originally posted by Galan007
I should really continue with his respect thread one of these days. I started making it a while back, got roughly halfway complete, but then got sidetracked with life and haven't continued since.

If anyone deserves a RT, though, it's Ninjak. Dude is a f*cking monster.

You're still reading his ongoing? He seems ooc lately