Sodam Yat (Ion) vs. WB Hulk

Started by twt1 pages

Sodam Yat (Ion) vs. WB Hulk

Sodam Yat (during SCW) vs. WB Hulk (during HOTM)

Who wins?

Hulk, easily.

Yes extremely easy win for Hulk.

Ion

WHILE I agree Hulk wins it.s a stretch to say it's an easy win for the Hulk

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Ion
😂

Originally posted by shadowknight
WHILE I agree Hulk wins it.s a stretch to say it's an easy win for the Hulk

It's a stretch? The guy was ridiculously OP. One punched destroyed a solar system, which happened to be Umar's kingdom. I guess we all have our own opinions though.

I thought this was WWH or something, WB is spite.

Originally posted by Stoic
It's a stretch? The guy was ridiculously OP. One punched destroyed a solar system, which happened to be Umar's kingdom. I guess we all have our own opinions though.

It wasn't a solar system.

Originally posted by Stoic
It's a stretch? The guy was ridiculously OP. One punched destroyed a solar system, which happened to be Umar's kingdom. I guess we all have our own opinions though.
that retarded f*cking story. Written by a child in Hulk pajamas.
They should have just gone ahead and have Galactic Hulk Sodomize Living Tribunal

Originally posted by abhilegend
It wasn't a solar system.

That feat mutated all the way to solar system busting levels eh? 😆

They used to say it was an entire realm.

It was a planet guys, it was impressive. Stop making it what its not.

Originally posted by dmills
That feat mutated all the way to solar system busting levels eh? 😆

Yup, Stoic also thinks Hulk was moving at lightspeed there.

It's all kinds of funny now.

sigh....i'm convinced there are 2 stoics. one i like a lot and strikes me as very rational and often has good takes on battles. the other thinks wbh one-shots solar systems and rkt beats....everyone. ever. /shrug

Originally posted by Horrificus
that retarded f*cking story. Written by a child in Hulk pajamas.
They should have just gone ahead and have Galactic Hulk Sodomize Living Tribunal
Canon so your personal feelings do not matter.

Sodom Yat wasn’t impressive at all.

WB takes this easily.

Hulk wins.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Canon so your personal feelings do not matter.

Quan, of course my feelings matter!
My feelings about it, mattered enough so, that u felt the need to make sure u inform everybody, that my opinion did not matter.

I appreciate it. It tells me Im doing something right.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Quan, of course my feelings matter!
My feelings about it, mattered enough so, that u felt the need to make sure u inform everybody, that my opinion did not matter.

I appreciate it. It tells me Im doing something right.

Only the facts matter. You are welcome.