Tyrant vs. Old King Thor

Started by twt1 pages

Tyrant vs. Old King Thor

Tyrant (full power) vs. Old King Thor (with the Necrosword)

Who wins?

Necrosword is overrated trash. Tyrant ftw.

Originally posted by zopzop
Necrosword is overrated trash.
Zop trying to make thorbags pass out so that he can whip his dick out.

Smart tactic.

Tyrant wins.

Originally posted by zopzop
Necrosword is overrated trash. Tyrant ftw.

It's all we have left you bastard

Tyrant wins.

OKT 2 pieced Galactus, (albeit a weaker version), would be a good fight. Though I believe beings like Tyrant and Galactus are shit on worse than Thor is power scaling wise. They should literally blink heralds away, but here they are again, in the middle of a Brooklyn alley, throwing hands like ****ing hoodrats over a crackrock.

Tyrant has no chance.
And I am not saying that just because of OKT.
I have always argued that Tyrant needs some on-panel feats to equal the comments and mythology.
Connecting the dots, OKT is far above Tyrant.

Tyrant wins.

Would've been good to see more of Tyrant when they introduced Aegis and Tenebrous; or during the whole Cancer Verse arc.

I have no problem with Tyrant taking a high rank in the future.
But, the fact is, the writers built him up, then hamstrung him.

Originally posted by Philosophía
Zop trying to make thorbags pass out so that he can whip his dick out.

Smart tactic.

😆

Rape them, zop 👆

zopzop vs. thorbags:

YouTube video

00:37 - 00:47 - Damborg asking zop not to rape him

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
zopzop vs. thorbags:]

00:37 - 00:47 - Damborg asking zop not to rape him

🙄
It's got nothing to do with Thor, u Canine-Proctologist.
It has to do with Tyrant being a poor quality comic creation, u Living-Fleshlight.
I have attacked Tyrant in here, most times I see him, u Meat-Wiggler.
And, it's NEVER difficult, except for seeing all the sad little faces, u Lap-Bouncer.
All the comments meant to build him up, have remained unseen, u Colostomy-Squisher.
Most of u only favor him, due to his incredible collection of Cosmic-Balls. Yet, u r saddened that he is never shown ROLLING in them, naked.

Well, I certainly feel better. 😄
This has been very CLEANSING for me.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
zopzop vs. thorbags:

YouTube video

00:37 - 00:47 - Damborg asking zop not to rape him


😆
Here is the DC version of Zop vs Thorbags :

Raw, no lube.

Originally posted by zopzop
😆
Here is the DC version of Zop vs Thorbags :

Raw, no lube.
yeah... nothing good can come of that.
🙁