The best 2018 wins

Started by carver91 pages

The best 2018 wins

Post the best wins a character got this yr. The person they beat is inacapable of fighting anymore.

The wins of the yr.

Re: The best 2018 wins

Originally posted by carver9
Post the best wins a character got this yr. The person they beat is inacapable of fighting anymore.

The wins of the yr.

What?

Post fts of characters defeating another character. The best though. Nothing random. Well, showing that you consider the best.

Thor beating the breaks off of Thor fans hearts is uncontested, as it has been for the last years.

OML decapitating Maestro.

Originally posted by carver9
Post fts of characters defeating another character. The best though. Nothing random. Well, showing that you consider the best.

👌

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OML decapitating Maestro.

Maestro is a scrub though.

Best feat is probably Ninjak vs Valient...Moon Knight vs Sun God...and probably bullseye vs those drug lords in Mexico

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OML decapitating Maestro.

👆 that was a good one.

and probably bullseye vs those drug lords in Mexico

those mexicans are no joke. 👆

Re: The best 2018 wins

Originally posted by carver9
Post the best wins a character got this yr. The person they beat is inacapable of fighting anymore.

The wins of the yr.

When you won my heart.

We can close the door, I mean this thread, now 😍

The House Of El Defeating The Thor Corps

The House Of El Defeating The Gammites

The House Of El Defeating The Thanosi

Fernando vs. SJWs. 👆

Originally posted by Galan007
Fernando vs. SJWs. 👆

Yes, this 👆

Bob killing Billy

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-R8QE5Dp8yTQ/W9Bm3ztcGLI/AAAAAAAAKJA/tqnXHS8YlB0r8TjclsLnEKXf6dMOJr8wgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO009_w.jpg

Hulk one-shotting Thor...

Originally posted by Galan007
Fernando vs. SJWs. 👆
I'm sorry, I don't understand the reference. What's this about?

Originally posted by deathslash
I'm sorry, I don't understand the reference. What's this about?

Damborg confronted Aaron on twitter, got instantly swarmed by SJW zombies.

You should be permabanned for never entering Eternal Sunshine of Guy222's and Rao's Minds thread.

I heard Thor's dentist had an excellent year of work.