Originally posted by beatboks
vs Kent Nelson (P52) kent
vs Kent Nelson (n52) unsure
vs Khalid Nassour superman
vs Khalid Ben-Hassin (earth 2) superman in a shit stomp
vs Hector Hall hector
vs Inza superman but Inza should make him work for it.
vs Linda and Eric Strauss superma
how does silver age dr fate fair against someone like kal kent or superboy prime?
Originally posted by MrMind
how does silver age dr fate fair against someone like kal kent or superboy prime?
I didnt answer that because I've never read Kal Kent so have no frame of reference.
SBP has shown Mordru's magic doesnt affect him. Classic fate had more than magic being an energy and matter manipulator also and a super brick. He was close to but below pcoie Superman in strength etc. Both can take wins probably a split.
Originally posted by beatboks
I didnt answer that because I've never read Kal Kent so have no frame of reference.SBP has shown Mordru's magic doesnt affect him. Classic fate had more than magic being an energy and matter manipulator also and a super brick. He was close to but below pcoie Superman in strength etc. Both can take wins probably a split.
Originally posted by abhilegend
He wasn't close to Superman in strength. Ultraman oneshotted him even after his shields saved him.
And???
Superman has been one shotted by Ultraman also.
Not to mention I said strength not durability. Nor is he near Superman in Speed.
Classic Fate also one shot earth A alternate supes with a physical blow
Originally posted by beatboks
And???Superman has been one shotted by Ultraman also.
Not to mention I said strength not durability. Nor is he near Superman in Speed.Classic Fate also one shot earth A alternate supes with a physical blow
Earth A Superman's defeat was due to magic weakness, not Fate's strength.