Good match, but Kang would really have to pull something out of his ass here.
SIA
Sin I AMMadame Mort
Originally posted by Philosophía T1.
Good match, but Kang would really have to pull something out of his ass here.
Kang is the weak link...although given his power set he should be formidable but without prep meh
XLR
XLR87T3Senior Member
Which Ultron?
IT
Insane TitanSenior Member
Originally posted by Philosophía T1.
Good match, but Kang would really have to pull something out of his ass here.
I was gonna go with Doom in place of Kang originally.
PUT
Putinbot1Restricted
Originally posted by Insane Titan I was gonna go with Doom in place of Kang originally.
If it's Anhillation Ultron he ****ing solos.
PUT
Putinbot1Restricted
Originally posted by Insane Titan I was gonna go with Doom in place of Kang originally.
I think it's fair IT, I see magneto as the weakest mate.
IT
Insane TitanSenior Member
Originally posted by Putinbot1 If it's Anhillation Ultron he ****ing solos.
it’s just standard Ultron , phalanx Ultron was a beast.
LEO
leonidasMWHAHAHAHA!
Mags has affectively liquified adamantium in Logan. I think this is a bad match up for ultron unless we assume he has some form of defence against mags specifically. /shrug