Black Manta vs Snake Eyes

Started by CosmicComet1 pages

Black Manta vs Snake Eyes

vs.

Thought this would be a good one. Fight takes place in a coastal city where civilians suddenly vanished so they aren't a factor.

Manta.

Snake takes this with a bit of difficulty.

SE.

Originally posted by deathslash
Snake takes this with a bit of difficulty.

This is what I was thinking too

a bit of difficulty?

snake eyes kill that lame ass aqua villain

Black Manta is awesome. Nothing lame about him.

he looks like a villain from japanese ultraman series (which is awesome in it's own way)

I love the Ultraman series and almost anything to do with kaiju or sentai in general.

So I dig BM's look.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
I love the Ultraman series and almost anything to do with kaiju or sentai in general.

So I dig BM's look.

when I was a child always wanted to see bunch of ultrmen fighting godzilla

Leo is still my favorite

Manta.

Does SE have a speed advantage? If so, how much?

Manta

S.E. gets the first the first shot in.

Then he dies.

How "OP" is Snake Eyes allowed to get with his Mystic Ninja Abilities and Weapons?

Like what weapons and mystic skill? If you stay out of manga show some of what he’s done besides stab a transformer.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Does SE have a speed advantage? If so, how much?
I haven't seen Manta block or dodge bullets, much less disappear in front of people in the middle of a fight.

Sounds like SE could speed blitz?

But BM does keep up with Aquaman, who is definitely superhumanly fast.

I want to say Snake Eyes, but Manta's eye beams might be the deciding factor.

Wow. You have never read any of the Larry Hama Stories...have you!?