This?
Epic photo representing some legends for sure
Emma Frost has become a pretty big force, Loki is pretty big in Marvel, Hulk is Hulk, Kang is a very important bad guy, and Ant Man... alright, I'm listening. All great characters dating back to the 80s, and most the 60s.
That last one though... she's thrown in there like a 10th toe on one of Carver9toes' feet. I mean sure, he'll be back to 9 once that 10th one blows up, but still.
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Could Loki’s strength really surpass Blue though? 😬
Not his strength, his spells. But that takes time and Adam can move at near light speed. This means that without the involvement of plot, he would reach Loki before you could blink, based solely on the starting distance.
KO.
Originally posted by StoicThat would make sense, I don’t remember Loki having any good speed feats that can compare to that. :3
Not his strength, his spells. But that takes time and Adam can move at near light speed. This means that without the involvement of plot, he would reach Loki before you could blink, based solely on the starting distance.KO.