Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. The Wave at it's height had the Galactus Gun and 2 Proemial Gods. The Probes alone wouldn't do it. They'd need Imperiex.
Everyone mentions the abstracts.
The fact is, Thanos only cut a deal to take down Galactus, so they could build the Galactus gun. After that, they parted ways, and took no active role in the war.
Originally posted by cdtmmost people also forget the Annihilation wave had the harvester of sorrows. The weapon was the size of a moon and one shotted several planets. Iirc it was only destoyed by a plot device.
Everyone mentions the abstracts.The fact is, Thanos only cut a deal to take down Galactus, so they could build the Galactus gun. After that, they parted ways, and took no active role in the war.
Originally posted by MrMindagain more bullshit from to try and hide your lies.
3 solar system=solar system level blast
majority of the wave got killed by the blast
IT is legit dumb
You tried to make out the blast only affected 1 solar system when it managed to affect 3. And now you’re changing your stance from the full A wave got destroyed to MAJORITY got destroyed(which was shown to be wrong in later comics) Just because you’re a sad bias little boy, don’t get upset when your lies get exposed.
ITCsolar system level means it effect solar systems, does not have to be one, it can be multiple. Or are you going to be butthurt on semantics. I said A-wave got killed by the herald my rage blast, but I didn't say they were completely 100 percent wiped out. So dunno why you are making that assumption?
why are you butthurt?
Originally posted by MrMind
A-wave got killed by solar system level blastImperiex prime can destroy universe, this is a stomp in big proportion
I stand by what I originally said. So you can catch a train to **** offidy land
Originally posted by MrMindLike I said you tried to imply it only affected a single solar system and the full A wave got destroyed by the way you worded it due your pathetic bias. You came unstuck because of your constant lies and the fact that’s not what happen in panel.
ITCsolar system level means it effect solar systems, does not have to be one, it can be multiple. Or are you going to be butthurt on semantics. I said A-wave got killed by the herald my rage blast, but I didn't say they were completely 100 percent wiped out. So dunno why you are making that assumption?why are you butthurt?
I stand by what I originally said. So you can catch a train to **** offidy land
Your cry baby rant only proves me right 😂