They were marble sized if we take the art literally, however the planets were much closer to the reader than Superman. Darkseid falling in FC cast a shadow over the whole multiverse however so it seems that and the Supergirl issues have been retconned last we've seen.
Basically he ranges from Celestial size, to solar system size, to universal+ size depending on the depiction you want to use.
Originally posted by One Big Mob
They were marble sized if we take the art literally, however the planets were much closer to the reader than Superman. Darkseid falling in FC cast a shadow over the whole multiverse however so it seems that and the Supergirl issues have been retconned last we've seen.Basically he ranges from Celestial size, to solar system size, to universal+ size depending on the depiction you want to use.
How do you explain Orion growing huge, ON Apokolips?
I mean, has anybody really taken note of that time he crumbled part of Darkseids cliff perch with his chest?
Originally posted by One Big Mob
They were marble sized if we take the art literally, however the planets were much closer to the reader than Superman. Darkseid falling in FC cast a shadow over the whole multiverse however so it seems that and the Supergirl issues have been retconned last we've seen.Basically he ranges from Celestial size, to solar system size, to universal+ size depending on the depiction you want to use.
Wasn't it the retcon was the true New Gods had never been seen before FINAL CRISIS and everything was just avatars before that? That's what I remember hearing (I read FINAL CRISIS but don't remember that being explicitly stated, but I could have missed it or forgotten) but do remember when Morrison did THE MULTIVERSITY that he showed the New Gods looking at their avatars in other universes.
That retcon doesn't actually make sense given it would mean we hadn't seen the real New Genesis and Apokolips or nobody outside the Fourth World ever went there(throwing out all those times), but, comics.
Originally posted by Delta1938
Wasn't it the retcon was the true New Gods had never been seen before FINAL CRISIS and everything was just avatars before that? That's what I remember hearing (I read FINAL CRISIS but don't remember that being explicitly stated, but I could have missed it or forgotten) but do remember when Morrison did THE MULTIVERSITY that he showed the New Gods looking at their avatars in other universes.That retcon doesn't actually make sense given it would mean we hadn't seen the real New Genesis and Apokolips or nobody outside the Fourth World ever went there(throwing out all those times), but, comics.
Originally posted by Delta1938It's from an interview. And it speaks of them coming down to the universe, not being on New Genesis/Apokolips. Though it does say no one has ever seen them before, so meh. Seems like Morrison just trying to hype up the event tbh/****ing hated Countdown/DoTNG. The other part is when he had the ALE/was in a shit body, so...
Wasn't it the retcon was the true New Gods had never been seen before FINAL CRISIS and everything was just avatars before that? That's what I remember hearing (I read FINAL CRISIS but don't remember that being explicitly stated, but I could have missed it or forgotten) but do remember when Morrison did THE MULTIVERSITY that he showed the New Gods looking at their avatars in other universes.That retcon doesn't actually make sense given it would mean we hadn't seen the real New Genesis and Apokolips or nobody outside the Fourth World ever went there(throwing out all those times), but, comics.
Multiversity accounted for different versions though. They were also all weakened at the time.
I see what Morrison wanted to do, but if taken literally it means that he is the only guy who has ever used true New Gods ever. And I don't think he's written that enough to make it fact. The map doesn't exactly help either considering they have a verified home planet and operations. He does write them as Gods/ideas though.