Gog Vs Magus

Started by Demon of Heaven1 pages

Gog Vs Magus

Kingdom Gog Vs Original Magus w/soul gem?

Gog would one-shot Magus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Gog would one-shot Magus

C'mon, no way

Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
C'mon, no way

Yes way. This isn't comicvine, Magus is utterly unimpressive.

Abhi is correct, this is almost spite.

Ok been a long time since I read original warlock series but some of the things I recall are...

Being more powerful the pre/res Thanos
This is someone that Thanos actually worried about and planned for because he was that big of a threat.

Reality warping some/powerful illusions
Said to have high end magics taught to him by Chaos/order themselves on top of his own innate cosmic power.
Mental/soul powers

Plus the soul gem itself which can be a trump card via soul rip or even just drawing on its own massive cosmic power

I feel he's getting down played here a bit.

Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
Ok been a long time since I read original warlock series but some of the things I recall are...

Being more powerful the pre/res Thanos
This is someone that Thanos actually worried about and planned for because he was that big of a threat.

Reality warping some/powerful illusions
Said to have high end magics taught to him by Chaos/order themselves on top of his own innate cosmic power.
Mental/soul powers

Plus the soul gem itself which can be a trump card via soul rip or even just drawing on its own massive cosmic power

I feel he's getting down played here a bit.


And this is supposed to be what, impressive? Pre resurrection Thanos wasn't all that impressive to begin with and that's the only thing Magus is known for.

Gog was beyond combined power of Quintessence. Quite frankly, this is just spite.

Being above combined Quintessence is something I hear thrown out there with him but that was never even stated or shown really IMO

Gog.

Gog

Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
Being above combined Quintessence is something I hear thrown out there with him but that was never even stated or shown really IMO

Just like Magus feats you mean.

Gog one-shots honestly.

Originally posted by Galan007
Gog one-shots honestly.
👆

It's hard to argue against his one-shot stuff capability - to the point that the overall picture on his standing compared to the Quintesence and whatnot doesn't really matter.