Originally posted by MrMind
team 1 10/10
annihilus and mangog are out of the leaguekingdom gog and sbp are enough to stomp team 2
I dont see either side winning 10/10
I disagree and think you either underrate them or overrate DC side, probably a little of both
God, saying things like that really show your bias, cause no way in hell do them two stomp anything.
Originally posted by MrMind
you don't even know who kingdom gog is, none of the team 2 can even lick his boots
Though Gog seemed extremely impressive for most of that story it was against no name alternate timeline fodder really and when he faced up against main hero characters of storyline he was no where near as impressive.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?
I'm thinking you only see high end scan feats and haven't read story.
He no longer was one shotting anybody or close to that and both supes/wws were able to take hits and ep from him without being put down, them 4 together were indeed giving him problems, though he still was the superior
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
I'm thinking you only see high end scan feats and haven't read story.He no longer was one shotting anybody or close to that and both supes/wws were able to take hits and ep from him without being put down, them 4 together were indeed giving him problems, though he still was the superior
And how is Kingdom Come Superman fodder?
Originally posted by abhilegend
Seriously? The very first thing he does coming to current timeline is to oneshot current Superman.And how is Kingdom Come Superman fodder?
I don't believe he was actually koed there IIRC. Why don't u show next page then if so though
Also it seems impact of ground hurt him more then gogs actually hit lol. However much sense that makes
I was referring to alternate supes he was one shot killing which no longer became the case
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
I don't believe he was actually koed there IIRC. Why don't u show next page then if so though
Why would that be necessary when you see him being incapacitated as Gog approached.
Also it seems impact of ground hurt him more then gogs actually hit lol. However much sense that makes
Comicvine at its finest.
I was referring to alternate supes he was one shot killing which no longer became the case
Why? He was out to kill those Supermen. He didn't want to kill prime Superman just then. He wanted to besmirch his name.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why would that be necessary when you see him being incapacitated as Gog approached.Comicvine at its finest.
Why? He was out to kill those Supermen. He didn't want to kill prime Superman just then. He wanted to besmirch his name.
We don't see him koed, obviously his stunned at least though
Ok I guess??? Not try to make argument about it just pointing it out
Once his planned failed he was going for kill, and he took full blast straight on from him and bounced back from it
Originally posted by Demon of Heaven
We don't see him koed, obviously his stunned at least thoughOk I guess??? Not try to make argument about it just pointing it out
Once his planned failed he was going for kill, and he took full blast straight on from him and bounced back from it
Or is this comicvine lowballing where everything Superman tanks must be weak?