Infinity Gauntlet vs Anti LIFE equation

Started by AlbertoJohnAvil1 pages

Infinity Gauntlet vs Anti LIFE equation

Which Object is More Powerful?

Infinity Gauntlet (classic)

or the ALE

The Anti-Life Equation.

IF MR. MASTER CHALLENGES THIS I WILL ANNIHILATE HIM!!!

IG.

Quick draw, imo.

Whoever acts first, wins.

If we were talking the Anti Life Entity instead of the equation I'd say it is above the IG. The Equation I'd say is a line ball call.

I'll agree with Galan, first to make a play wins

Are there feats of ALE directly used in battles?

Recently Anti-Monitor and Grail both used the ALE in battle.

And back in the day, Orion /w/ ALE was doing shit like this:

Originally posted by Galan007
Recently Anti-Monitor and Grail both used the ALE in battle.

And back in the day, Orion /w/ ALE was doing shit like this:

Ah Almost forgot Darkseid War 👆

:Has ALE ever gotten an Actual Description of what it Does and is Capable of?

Cause last I heard it was just Mind Control...Over the entire Universe sure but...

Originally posted by Galan007
Recently Anti-Monitor and Grail both used the ALE in battle.

And back in the day, Orion /w/ ALE was doing shit like this:

And, given we now know what the Promethean Giants actually are....

We do?

Originally posted by abhilegend
We do?
As far as I understood, they are [retconned] as being Perpetua's army wielding all the energies of creations that were put in the Source Wall when it was created by the cosmic judges:
https://imgur.com/a/cFSFhVm

Or they're supposed to be separate...?

Aren't those the Martian/human hybrids?

Yes. They are Perpetua's army with which she wanted to revolt against the other beings in the Omniverse.

When I read it, I thought the implication was that they're the Promethean Giants.

Originally posted by Philosophía
Yes. They are Perpetua's army with which she wanted to revolt against the other beings in the Omniverse.

When I read it, I thought the implication was that they're the Promethean Giants.

Originally posted by Philosophía
Yes. They are Perpetua's army with which she wanted to revolt against the other beings in the Omniverse.

When I read it, I thought the implication was that they're the Promethean Giants.

makes sense, they did try to break the source wall. At the time, we didn't know why, just that they were trying to find out the mysteries of the cosmos beyond the wall, but what if they were trying to free perpetua? Good call on this.

Well, whatever they are, WF (and others) were fighting off an entire army of them.

Originally posted by Galan007
Recently Anti-Monitor and Grail both used the ALE in battle.

And back in the day, Orion /w/ ALE was doing shit like this:
[IMG][/URL]

Lets also not forget Scot free vs a source amped infinitt man in death of the new gods.

Originally posted by beatboks
Lets also not forget Scot free vs a source amped infinitt man in death of the new gods.
Infinite man amped during Death Of The New Gods? From I remembered the comics haven't mentioned it or was I missed that part?

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Infinite man amped during Death Of The New Gods? From I remembered the comics haven't mentioned it or was I missed that part?
https://i.imgur.com/LMwsM55.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lACHL3R.jpg

Originally posted by Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/LMwsM55.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lACHL3R.jpg
Thanks 👆