peak iceman vs swamp thing

Started by leonidas1 pages

peak iceman vs swamp thing

take all of bobby's best showings and use them. who wins?

Can't Bobby go "absolute zero"? What can ST do against that?

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Can't Bobby go "absolute zero"? What can ST do against that?

Not turn gay.

Ooh.

I wonder what happens if both their bodies are destroyed, and their astral selves collide into each other.....

Ultimately, though, going to its logical conclusion....Bobby should win. Every plant ultimately has moisture in it. The reverse isn't true.

That’s kind of what I was thinking too. Swampy has some pretty weird showings though. Not sure either could actually kill the other but I think bobby can score the forum win first.

Swampy wins.

Unless it’s been retcon, as long as the green exist, ST can’t die. I guess we could argue Bobby freezing his body, but ST can still crates out bodies.

I guess it might turned to a fight of nutrition.

Originally posted by SquallX
Not turn gay.
Slow down funny guy

-----------

Is Iceman really so powerful that he can go against Swampt Thing? 🤨

At his peak he existed in all moisture across the world. He could shift his consciousness at will and control water in all its forms. Not sure how st wins but hard to see bobby beating him as well. I do think bobby can score the forum win more easily though. Maybe.

Well, against that I would favour Iceguy as well.

Originally posted by leonidas
At his peak he existed in all moisture across the world. He could shift his consciousness at will and control water in all its forms. Not sure how st wins but hard to see bobby beating him as well. I do think bobby can score the forum win more easily though. Maybe.

Swampy can force a consciousness to take a body IIRC. He has a lot of weird powers

The only way Swamp Thing wins is if he pulls some exotic attack out of his bag of tricks.

Originally posted by SquallX
Unless it’s been retcon, as long as the green exist, ST can’t die. I guess we could argue Bobby freezing his body, but ST can still crates out bodies.

I guess it might turned to a fight of nutrition.


Plants need water, water doesn't need plants. Any body he creates would be decimated by Bobby.

Swampy doesn't needs plants to exist and he can just force Bobby to take a body like he did to Anton Arcane.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Swampy doesn't needs plants to exist and he can just force Bobby to take a body like he did to Anton Arcane.

I'm pretty sure he needs plants to have a physical body though right? Plants are like 50%+ water. He'll never manifest physically if Bobby don't want him to. Then what's he gonna do? What are ST's feats without a physical body?

Originally posted by zopzop
The only way Swamp Thing wins is if he pulls some exotic attack out of his bag of tricks.

Plants need water, water doesn't need plants. Any body he creates would be decimated by Bobby.

Pretty much. I remember an attack where he absorbed someone's soul. If he does something like this, he wins.

Bobby wins.

He can't kill ST, but he can at least neutralize him long enough to pull a win.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Slow down funny guy

-----------

No.

Metaverse is a new world of those people who feel isolated. Moreover, They do not join any party to attend though. Also, You can join them through virtual world. However, You still need the proper nutrition and, Healthy lifestyle such as https://extravegetables.com/healthy-student-nutrition-8-tips-to-help-you-learn-better/ Healthy 8 tips can help you to achieve your learning goal faster. If you fix them today. then, You will be able to make quick decision. and, Always ready to put 100%.

Iceman.

Is ST at his peak too or just Iceman? If ST is also at his peak, he would stuff Iceman’s consciousness into a slug and step on it. If average ST Bobby would probably win.