Ultraman vs Thor

Started by deft1 pages

Ultraman vs Thor

Who wins

Ultraman in an absolute stomp.

Probably Ultraman.

Ultraman

Originally posted by LordGod
Ultraman in an absolute stomp.

👆
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Probably Ultraman.

confused1

Ultraman isn't stomping anyone, Thor is no new 52 black adam.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Ultraman isn't stomping anyone, Thor is no new 52 black adam.

Nope

Thor.

Thor wins in a sonning.

Thor

Gotta go with Thor for now.

What's Ultraman best ft? Thor have a number of showings effecting Abstracts. Is that all it takes to beat another high tier being because Thor have the best of them. Remember, he blast a hole clean through one of the most powerful beings in the Universe (Chaos King). Is breaking Black Adam jaw the ultimate showing? Thor have damaged and weakened the Phoenix Force. Am I missing something?

Originally posted by carver9
Am I missing something?

About 65 years of comics, by my count.

Thor stomps

Originally posted by -Pr-
About 65 years of comics, by my count.

😂 ok, I admit, that was a good one.

Originally posted by carver9
😂 ok, I admit, that was a good one.
Originally posted by -Pr-
About 65 years of comics, by my count.

💀💀💀💀 that was pretty savage.