Thor vs Hulk vs Silver Surfer ~ Battle Comparison

Started by Philosophía2 pages

Thor vs Hulk vs Silver Surfer ~ Battle Comparison

So.

Excluding the rock-paper-scissors that seems to be happening between them....

Which one has the best record, in general, among common opponents?

Does anybody have the patience to go through this? lol

Thor. I knkw it may not seem like that at first. But there is several instances of Thor fighting entire armies of trolls, giants,demons etc in various wars that his father or Loki started.

So Thor has killed thousands and thousands of "common" opponent's.

But on panel? Probably Hulk because Marvel loves to wank him.

I expect the answer to vary with opponents, which is why I want to get a bigger picture and start looking through everything.

That's why I asked if somebody has the patience.

So..alphabetically?

A...bomination first?

I gotcha now.

Abomination-the only instance I know of is Thor like one ir two pieced Abom years and years ago.

Not sure if Surfer has recently or not. There are several versions of Abom though.

And I doubt I heven have a fraction of comic book knowledge as some on here but I will try to help when I can.

I'm trying to gather a 'gang' do really do this properly.

Does anybody want to provide the scans for Hulk's battles?

This won't be a 'debate' in any way, just a presentation, so leaving out context (like, in the current character, Thor one shotting Abomination due to going through a loop of events and hitting him unexpectedly) is something that won't be accepted.

I'm going with Thor because of how he has generally faired better than Surfer against Galactus (afaik).

I think Philo wants a break down of how they faired against the same opponents. Like all 3 fighting Abomination, who looked better. All 3 fighting Ben Grim, who looked better. Namor, Wonderman. Think he wants it in alphabetical order.

1. Abomination

Hulk vs Abomination:

1st fight [when Abomination is stronger]:
https://imgur.com/a/7x9D6tx

2nd fight [when Abomination was put to Hulk's level]:
https://imgur.com/a/fZmuHNX

...which leads directly to... [as in, the actual next comic he appears in]

Silver Surfer vs Abomination:
https://imgur.com/a/X7OXO87

[SS expanded power beforehand, and his power was getting back to him]

...which leads directly to...[again, actual next comic]

Thor vs Abomination
[I included multiple scans for context -- in short, the Abomination fools Thor at first into thinking he is a friend, then at the end when Thor realized he's been fooled, he time-manips to the initial moment, and KOs Abomination who was trying to fool him]:
https://imgur.com/a/Y4mSCIH

...and in the following story...Hulk vs Abomination again [you might get the pattern, here], where A-bomb is put in a coma for 2 years:
https://imgur.com/a/EgfXm5p

And when he wakes up they fight again and:
https://imgur.com/a/nNkvrZk

I could go on with Hulk's fights with him but all of the above take place in the space of 5 years, one after another, with the same 'version' basically, so it's easier to paint a picture based on that.

So, not to talk to myself here [seriously, I don't want to go thorugh all 3 of them, since it's a lot of wark gathering the scans so... Hulk fans? I PMd Damborg for Thor] -- thoughts on the above before we move on to the next?

Interesting. I suggest listing who theyve all first, then anyone can look up and compare the fights.

Hulk just curbed Abomination not too long ago. I dont know if we are just using classic showings or ALL showings.

Phil.

Don't call Emil "A-Bomb", please.

Other than that, good job on the initial post 👆 Hopefully Bran will join soon.

I'm on it 👆

Hulk
Thor
Surfer

Hulk has outright overpowered Kree Star Wheel which was draining Silver Surfer, Dr Strange and Namor and they couldn't do anything to it.

Originally posted by Damborgson
I'm on it 👆
Perfect 👆

Originally posted by abhilegend
[B]Hulk
Thor
Surfer

Hulk has outright overpowered Kree Star Wheel which was draining Silver Surfer, Dr Strange and Namor and they couldn't do anything to it.

Just fights against common opponents abhi [i.e. all 3 having separate fights with the same person] -- nothing to do with feats/debates.

And I'd also like it to be step-by-step [structured], that's why I wanted to go alphabetically, one by one character.

----

So..
Abomination
Doom?
Drax?
Iron Man?
Loki?
Namor?
Storm?
Wonder Man?
Vision?

We should make a list, and then go through it.

After we finish this part [all 3 of them against the same], we could also make it characters that at least two of the three have fought. [i.e. for example Durok, Firelord etc.]

So first, let's update..

3-way list [feel free to add and then we move on to posting scans]

Abomination
Doom
Drax
Iron Man
Loki
Namor
Red Hulk
Storm
Super Skrull
Thanos
The Thing
Wonder Man
Vision

Do you want streets? Wolverine, as an example (especially as he's actually created as a Hulk foe), or is that too skewed in terms of a look how awesome street tiers are against heralds!!'

Anybody.

But Wolverine hasn't fought Surfer Iirc, so he goes into the next category we'll go through.

Spiderman has, though, so he'll go in the 3-way one.

Originally posted by Philosophía
After we finish this part [all 3 of them against the same], we could also make it characters that at least two of the three have fought. [i.e. for example Durok, Firelord etc.]

So first, let's update..

[b]3-way list [feel free to add and then we move on to posting scans]

Abomination
Doom
Drax
Iron Man
Loki
Namor
Red Hulk
Storm
Super Skrull
Thanos
The Thing
Wonder Man
Vision
[/B]

Gladiator and Thanos I think.

Dont think Surfer fought Gladiator in a canon comic. Thor and Hulk have though. Hulk haven't fought Thanos yet. Small encounters but nothing major.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Gladiator and Thanos I think.
In my post after that, I added Thanos. Gladiator hasn't fought Surfer in continuity, afaik.