Superboy Prime vs HP Doomsday

Started by lawest91 pages

Superboy Prime vs HP Doomsday

How many ways can Prime kill him until DD evolves to the point of being immune against anything Prime can do to him.

What do you think Galan?

H/P DD was powerful enough to nearly kill classic/90s-era Darkseid with a few strikes, utterly shitstomp a massively amped MB Superman, assrape noteworthy Green Lanterns, one-shot Imperiex Probes, etc. etc. etc.

So all things considered, I personally don't think the discrepancy in strength between he and Prime would even be that significant to begin with. /shrug

Superboy Prime has some chances to win, But he needs deal with Doomsday quickly. IMO

Prime

I feel SBPs speed would be the factor here in his win.

DD should win

I don’t think prime can kill DD fast enough before he starts to evolve

Now, if it was Superboy with GA, he wins

I wonder if Imperiex could have done to Prime what he did to Doomsday.

Originally posted by lawest9
How many ways can Prime kill him until DD evolves to the point of being immune against anything Prime can do to him.
Once at the most.

Originally posted by carver9
I wonder if Imperiex could have done to Prime what he did to Doomsday.
Prime's track record against energy attacks is pretty insane, so it's hard to say.

Personally, I'd tend to think that a head-on blast of Entropy from Imperiex himself would kill Prime... Or at the very least royally f*ck him up. OWAW in particular made it clear(er) that Entropy was intended to be the ultimate force of complete and utter destruction in DC. /shrug

He flew through AM who's entropy, righ?

AM = anti-matter, which is a different force.

But wasn't anti-matter also meant to be the ultimate destructive force, at least when it comes to positive matter?

Certainly it was meant to be a very, very potent destructive force, but I still view Entropy(as it was used by Imperiex during OWAW) to be *the* pinnacle of destructive forces in DC.

***************

*****************

Prime wins.

The stars win. Lol!!!!

Originally posted by carver9
*****************
Hey..........got any GRAPES????????