Characters Wasted Potentials

Started by SquallX1 pages

Characters Wasted Potentials

Like the title said, what characters do you think were wasted because the execution was just bad.

I’ll start

New 52 Superman had such great beginning, especially Action Comics under Morrison. Till this day, I still don’t know why they took the series from him.

I enjoyed that young hard headed Clark. This Clark unlike most other incarnations had no Ma and Pa Kent to rely on. He had no one to guide him but the values that Ma and Pa Kent taught him for the short times they were a family.

God of strength Superman. Another wasted potential.

Superman/Wonder Woman story. The authors didn’t know how to write them being together, so they just outright butcher the characters, especially the no power Superman arc. It’s not the powers that make Superman Superman, it’s the heart of him. They butchered Diana also, when Diana by having her forgetting that.

Let’s see what you guys come up with.

Dust. She could clear the air and the atmosphere could burst from containment causeing massive effects. Put on your space helmets.