BATTLEZONE! Beta Ray Bill [Damborg] vs John Stewart [Philosophia]

Started by Philosophía1 pages

BATTLEZONE! Beta Ray Bill [Damborg] vs John Stewart [Philosophia]

Like any good series, we can't leave it for a trilogy and we're back again with part 4! Hopefully it doesn't flop!

The contractual agreements didn't work out for re-doing the Hal vs Thor in reverse, so we've settled on:

Beta Ray Bill [Damborg]

vs

John Stewart [me]

Match is scheduled for somewhere mid-end October.

Predictions? Opinions? 🙂

Predictions? Dam/BRB probably wins

Opinion on the match... I'd give GL the win provided some feats from other GL members can be transferred.

I want xJL to judge 👆

Look at xJL over here, filling me with confidence 👆

Both of you guys are really good at this and are entertaining but it sucks that only you too are the ones participating in battle zones these days.

yeah, I tend to read their BZ a lot.

And yes, Damborgson, i want to judge 😄

Originally posted by Diesldude
Both of you guys are really good at this and are entertaining but it sucks that only you too are the ones participating in battle zones these days.

There is a four man BZ tourney going on right now. 😉 And this one is interesting.

I predict a rally for Dambo. BRB is one of my favorites

Et tu, Darksaint?

Is there anybody who thinks John beats him? lmao

Good luck guys, I hope see a nice match up.

As for your question xJL, there's no feat-sharing, obviously, on either side, otherwise we might as well have picked up Hal and Thor....I assume, damborg, no? lol

Originally posted by deft
Good luck guys, I hope see a nice match up.
Thank you 👆

Originally posted by Philosophía
Et tu, Darksaint?

Is there anybody who thinks John beats him? lmao

John absolutely thrashes him.

You, on the other hand....

Rooting for John.. you got this Phil

The crazy this is I consider this an uphill battle...while reading about Hal, I had to familiarize myself with John. So he's no slouch.

My personal opinion is John probably has more feats. We'll see.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Rooting for John.. you got this Phil
Team-up of the century!

Beta Ray Bill might have better info for the fight.
He'd need to master stormbreaker from interrupt.

So redux Thor vs Redux Hal. Lol if John wins here.