GA SBP team vs X-Villains

Started by MrMind1 pages

GA SBP team vs X-Villains

this will be Guardian Amped SBP + Kyle Rayner Parallax+Sinestro + Cyborg Superman w/rings + Anti Monitor

vs

X-Villains shown on the picture

Is that Jean with PF?

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Is that Jean with PF?

yeah dark phoenix makes a good match for Superman Prime I'd say

I’d say she destroys him 🙂 and everyone else on team 1

In my opinion, she easily tops the scale to make this an easy victory for T2. Im not convinced that Prime or this version of AM (strongest 2 on this team) can defeat her

Originally posted by xJLxKing
I’d say she destroys him 🙂 and everyone else on team 1

In my opinion, she easily tops the scale to make this an easy victory for T2. Im not convinced that Prime or this version of AM (strongest 2 on this team) can defeat her

How?

DP ate a sun and destroyed a solar system, Prime straight up tanked universal destruction in his guardian amped form

Toad wins this.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Toad wins this.

pffft, hank rapes him with his metal penis

Phoenix drains him dry.

if you mean Jean gets turned to slave, then gives involuntary BJs, then sure she "drains" them

Who is the guy left of Magneto

Vulcan?

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Vulcan?
yeah I’d say it looks like Vulcan with his one eye.

Some pretty powerful telepaths there. Onslaught, Shadow King etc...

Telepaths in the x-men universe.. Dime a dozen..

I didnt even see Onslaught. This is bad.

most won't be able to do anything before getting blitzed

Most of the X-men can't be beaten by "physical" force alone

Originally posted by carver9
I didnt even see Onslaught. This is bad.

oh yeah

because Anti Monitor and Superman Prime are so scared of Onslaught ffs, aren't you tired of being wrong all the time?

I'm gonna stop clicking people on ignore from now on. I only have 2 days off a week, I don't need to read this crap

😂 😂 YOU let people opinions on SPECIFICALLY comics get you upset. Grow up kid, it's not that serious

Welcome to reality where people perspective is different from yours.

ok, alberto-46 yrs old-anvil