Adult Franklin has created multiverses-
https://i.postimg.cc/2yb4wDTZ/0.jpg
If he couldn't beat a few Mad Celestials, I doubt 238 MJJ could beat the lot of them.
^^ That scan is referring to a time that has never taken place on panel.
Because on panel, at best, Franklin has always been a universal power.
Remember, they're literally nearly at the end of all time, so he's
reviewing shit that hasn't even happened yet in comic current time.
So, I, nor anyone else knows wtf Franklin's taking about there.
ie. Obviously the Franklin that couldn't handle 3 Celestials was not at multiverses creating levels.
The only time Franklin was involved in creating the omniverse was using the Beyonders' powers.
--------------------------------------------------------
That said, 238 JJ wins, after a brief battle imo. Franklin exhausts his powers.
Originally posted by LordGodLook, I'm all for Franklin-wank, but I wouldn't necessarily take that at face value. For example, when Franklin repopulated Marvel with universes following the events of Hickman Wars, he technically did [re]create the multiverse... But he did so universe-by-universe, and also required Owen's 'help' in solidifying the individual universes and binding them to reality. Perhaps he's referencing that in the scan you posted, or perhaps he's referencing a creation feat we've not yet seen on panel(the story is set billionS of years in the future, after all.) Point is, we don't know for sure.
Adult Franklin has created multiverses-
https://i.postimg.cc/2yb4wDTZ/0.jpg
If he couldn't beat a few Mad Celestials, I doubt 238 MJJ could beat the lot of them.
Either way, the bigger question for me is whether or not the Celestials possess the means of actually stopping MJJ. Afaik, they cannot nullify entire universes from existence, which is what it took to stop 238 Jaspers. /shrug
that's usually how franklin brags about his power
https://imgur.com/AdLehug
Like Galan said, I wouldn't take it at face value, not saying he couldnt, just saying it's inconclusive
Originally posted by Galan007
Look, I'm all for Franklin-wank, but I wouldn't necessarily take that at face value. For example, when Franklin repopulated Marvel with universes following the events of Hickman Wars, he technically did [re]create the multiverse... But he did so universe-by-universe, and also required Owen's 'help' in solidifying the individual universes and binding them to reality. Perhaps he's referencing that in the scan you posted, or perhaps he's referencing a creation feat we've not yet seen on panel(the story is set billionS of years in the future, after all.)Either way, the bigger question for me is whether or not the Celestials possess the means of actually stopping MJJ. Afaik, they cannot nullify entire universes from existence, which is what it took to stop 238 Jaspers. /shrug
Originally posted by LordGod
Adult Franklin has created multiverses-
https://i.postimg.cc/2yb4wDTZ/0.jpg
So Waid just settled Franklin on God-like levels in the future.
This Franklin is a new tier for his 616 incarnations.
Amazing how even his near supreme being status can't save him from death.
*note: I just noticed he basically also says he did greater things than create multiverseS. wow.
Originally posted by LordGodThat's Franklin at the end of existence, I'd imagine his powers have developed higher than they were when he fought the Mad Celestials.
Adult Franklin has created multiverses-
https://i.postimg.cc/2yb4wDTZ/0.jpg
If he couldn't beat a few Mad Celestials, I doubt 238 MJJ could beat the lot of them.
Originally posted by NemeBro
How distant? When he fought the Celestials?
It's not specified except that it was the next step after he created worlds, something kid Franklin does. Adult Franklin is from a future timeline, so he is possibly a few hundred years old. He travels back in time to face the Mad Celestials.
Originally posted by TheHulksterSo you're saying you don't know if he had already done it when he fought the Mad Celestials, or if it was achieved in the literally billions of years after that?
It's not specified except that it was the next step after he created worlds, something kid Franklin does. Adult Franklin is from a future timeline, so he is possibly a few hundred years old. He travels back in time to face the Mad Celestials.
Originally posted by MrMind
that's usually how franklin brags about his power
https://imgur.com/AdLehug
Like Galan said, I wouldn't take it at face value, not saying he couldnt, just saying it's inconclusive
What gives the indication of falsehood?