Onslaught vs. Sentry

Started by carthage1 pages

Onslaught vs. Sentry

Round 1: Stable Sentry
Round 2: Unstable Sentry

Who wins

No Bfr

Sentry in both. The hilarious thing is, Sentry is everything Onslaught should have been but wasn't.

Originally posted by zopzop
Sentry in both. The hilarious thing is, Sentry is everything Onslaught should have been but wasn't.

You missed the new scans, I'm guessing...?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You missed the new scans, I'm guessing...?

Enlighten me, I'm boycotting Marvel because of their crappy writing.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You missed the new scans, I'm guessing...?

You can't pay attention to writers that are trolls. The assphuckprick didn't seem to get the memo. He needs to be fired.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Sentry

WTF, did Fat Cobra just ate void?

😂 😂 😂

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
😂 😂 😂

I pray to God that Marvel goes bankrupt but it will never happen now with Disney bankrolling them.

Fat Cobra didn't eat the Void. He pushed some of the negative emo-chi-energy out of the Sentry, which was affecting his mental state and consumed it (probably negated it with his positive umami-chi-energy).

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/1184442756711751680

The next time we see the Sentry he should be more in control.

Originally posted by zopzop
I pray to God that Marvel goes bankrupt but it will never happen now with Disney bankrolling them.

Stop hating, bro.

Look, Fat Cobra has outskilled Rand and outdrunk Wolverine.

You think there's anything impossible for him?