Regular FC Superman sings him out of existence. Cosmic Armor? 😬
XJL
xJLxKingSenior Member
Stomp CAS wins
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Hulk eats him
DEF
deftSenior Member
Hulk stomps.
AG
Adam GrimesDevil On Your Shoulder
Originally posted by carver9 Hulk eats him
I'm pretty sure Lois gives better head, why would that save Hulk?
BRO
BrolyBlackRestricted
Originally posted by carver9 Hulk eats him
Based on fee fees ?
CAT
CatL18Senior Member
Hulk killed All Abstracts in 9th cosmos! It must be true because I think so! It is Hulk logic.
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
Originally posted by deft Hulk stomps.
why
SQU
SquallXSenior Member
Originally posted by CatL18 Hulk killed All Abstracts in 9th cosmos! It must be true because I think so! It is Hulk logic.
It took him millennia’s right? Haven’t read the story, but form the few post I’ve read, that seems to be the answer.
Cosmic Armor Superman is a whole different beast all together.
CAT
CatL18Senior Member
Yeah. And, What TOBA Hulk destroyed all abstracts in 9th cosmos is only speculation and not even written. Despite absence of evidence, Hulk fan wank TOBA Hulk.
BRO
BrolyBlackRestricted
CA stomps.
He would utterly shit stomp
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by carver9 Hulk eats him
BRO
BrolyBlackRestricted
CA adapts to any mutiversal threat. Hulk would be powerless to do anything
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
you betrayed me for carver?
STO
StoicAvenger
Cosmic Armor feats?
MRM
MrMindSenior Member
Originally posted by Stoic Cosmic Armor feats?
lol noob
BRO
BrolyBlackRestricted
Originally posted by Stoic Cosmic Armor feats?
Your kidding right?
STO
StoicAvenger
Originally posted by BrolyBlack Your kidding right?
Not at all. I was just thinking that it would be a good way of comparing the two in order to come to an answer. But, I guess he stomps works.
NEM
NemeBroSenior Member
Originally posted by Stoic Cosmic Armor feats?
Well for one he could hold Limbo, a higher dimension of reality in the Sphere of the Gods which surrounds the "normal" DC multiverse, on the tip of his finger, as an easy example.