If Superman is a 100 in strength and power, then what are these other DC xharacters?

Started by lawest91 pages

If Superman is a 100 in strength and power, then what are these other DC xharacters?

Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Black Adam
Lobo
Hercules
Orion
Majestic
Power Girl
Supergirll
All Star Superman
Kal Kent
Aquaman
Donna Troy
Superboy Prime

Current version of all

Are we talking averages, or are higher showings included? Because the latter would get very messy very quickly.

We're talking the normal unamped levels

Btw.........that was meant to LOBO in the op, not "Logo"

85
80
90
85-90
95
95
Trash, as he only has a few appearance and a serious Supes would've casually destroy him
100 or more depending on his control over the Astro Force
100 or more due to his planet moving feats (those gloves were made to prevent the planet from crumbling, therefore it was still his strength tgat achieved said feats), although his striking performance is either trash or lacking in number.
80 or less
If you mean Kara by this then I'd give her a solid 80, if not more.
Not quite familiar with him tbh, but from what I've heard he's likely above PC Supes by a comfortable margin.
Above, and by a lot. I guess its 120-150.
60-75, depending on the writer.
Trash
Roughly the same with KK

^^The above are PC versions, as post-Flashpoint characters are basically trash compared to PC Supes.

Captain Marvel 97457

Wonder Woman 947574574

Martian Manhunter 4357643763

Captain Atom 346436436

Black Adam 346436

Lobo 253235235

Hercules 4536456

Orion 54745745

Majestic 745457457

Power Girl 475374574

Superbowl 4757457

All Star Superman 1

Kal Kent 150

Aquaman 😂

Donna Troy 436346346

Superboy Prime 200

Bump

My scouter says...

Re: If Superman is a 100 in strength and power, then what are these other DC xharacters?

Captain Marvel=70
Wonder Woman-75
Martian Manhunter-65
Captain Atom-65
Black Adam-72
Logo-?
Hercules-75
Orion-85
Majestic-90
Power Girl-70
Superbowl-?
All Star Superman-100
Kal Kent-250
Aquaman-55
Donna Troy-65
Superboy Prime-150

I have a correction to make folks that I only very recently noticed, "Superbowl" was meant to read SUPERGIRL, I ask for the moderators help in correcting this please.

Edited Lobo and Supergirl in OP.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Aquaman 😂

Thank you -pr-, very much appreciated.

np.

as far as the thread goes, most of them are in the 80-100 range (excluding Kal Kent as I don't know about him). Nobody bar Prime is above it. I feel like All Star was intended to either be at or above a "standard" Superman of the time.

Re: If Superman is a 100 in strength and power, then what are these other DC xharacters?

Captain Marvel - 100
Wonder Woman - 95
Martian Manhunter - 90
Captain Atom - 70
Black Adam - classic version - 100, current 80
Lobo - 100
Hercules - 100
Orion - 100
Majestic - 100
Power Girl - 95
Supergirll - 100
All Star Superman - 100
Kal Kent - 110
Aquaman - 😂
Donna Troy - 60
Superboy Prime - 200

What is with you weirdos laughing at Aquaman when Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Donna ****ing Troy are in this thread...

Originally posted by -Pr-
What is with you weirdos laughing at Aquaman when Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Donna ****ing Troy are in this thread...

😂 😂 ... Hey, calm down, I back Aquaman just as much as you.

Lies make Baby Yoda cry.

Originally posted by lawest9
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Atom
Black Adam
Lobo
Hercules
Orion
Majestic
Power Girl
Supergirll
All Star Superman
Kal Kent
Aquaman
Donna Troy
Superboy Prime

Current version of all

less, they are all less. Even Superboy Prime, yeah, I went there...

Originally posted by -Pr-
Lies make Baby Yoda cry.

😂