Mr. Majestic vs. Gladiator

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Mr. Majestic vs. Gladiator

vs.

Majestic after a tough fight.

Glads.

Majestic

Glass is in a weird place. I think he's a the cusp of high herald. He did good against Bill but got wrecked by Hela (cheapshot but it makes me question his durability) I hope he shines against the infected Avengers. That'll be cool to see

Majestic.

Gladiator

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Glass is in a weird place. I think he's a the cusp of high herald. He did good against Bill but got wrecked by Hela (cheapshot but it makes me question his durability) I hope he shines against the infected Avengers. That'll be cool to see

Or maybe Nightsword is just that uber, Sin. It's not just a piece of metal, after all.

And Gladiator has been penetrated by blades before, same with Majestic. They both can be hurt by piercing attacks, Sin.

Not that any of it matters, as Majestic doesn't have any of his swords here.

Majestic use the Gladiator's mohawk to cut him (like this):

https://imgur.com/Ow6W2QV

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

That scan never gets old, I swear.

Originally posted by deft
Majestic use the Gladiator's mohawk to cut him (like this):

https://imgur.com/Ow6W2QV

😆 Wow.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Or maybe Nightsword is just that uber, Sin. It's not just a piece of metal, after all.

And Gladiator has been penetrated by blades before, same with Majestic. They both can be hurt by piercing attacks, Sin.

Not that any of it matters, as Majestic doesn't have any of his swords here.


Speaking of which Majestic doesn't has too good of a record against swords.

👆

Also, it needs to be mentioned how the Twilight Sword was masquerading as Nightsword in the past:

Originally posted by ODG
Well now we know part of what was going on. Thor speculates as to how Hela dominated him so, because although her Nightsword is formidable, it never matched Mjolnir. Now we know that it wasn't the Nightsword... it was always Surtur's ultimate weapon. That's right, Hela was empowered by the Twilight Sword:

"Now you see."

Although I believe she's lost it in the same mini-series? It's been a while.

Anyway, if Sin thinks getting stabbed by Hela shits on Glads' durability, then what about that time he got stabbed so deep, the weapon was sticking outwards his damn BUTT 😂 😂 😂

Abhi, you must remember that. Do you have the scan on hand?

Unfortunately I don't.

Pity.

Oh, well. It'll inevitably get reposted soon in the Ownage thread, anyway 😂

Found it.

War of Kings 5.

*ejaculates all over KMC*

Yes, that's the one.

Thank you, abhi.

mmmmmmmmmmhh so good

Originally posted by abhilegend
Found it.

[https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sEsm_GGjKUU/Vn359SsNkzI/AAAAAAAAA6Y/oMLOW4hCqaA/s1600-Ic42/RCO015.jpg

War of Kings 5.

How have I never noticed this?

Lmfao.

Gladiator will lose every thread from now on by butt penetration.