Nul vs DoS Doomsday

Started by deft1 pages

Nul vs DoS Doomsday

Nul-Hulk

Who wins?

Nul breaks him.

Originally posted by carver9
Nul breaks him.
You don't think that this is much of the same?

Originally posted by lawest9
You don't think that this is much of the same?

Hulk and Superman threads are much of the same. They have been the most used characters lately. Becoming boring tbh.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk and Superman threads are much of the same. They have been the most used characters lately. Becoming boring tbh.
We've had quite a few Hulk/Doomsday threads as well.

Originally posted by lawest9
We've had quite a few Hulk/Doomsday threads as well.

Just Hulk period. The intentions are always the same. The same people make his threads in purpose of lowballing him. I dont think this thread is one of them because the thread starter isnt like that but its pretty obvious why some make threads involving him. Intimidated.

Do you think that I'm one of those, Lol?

Nul would win for sure.

It’s Green Scar + protective enchantments + magic boost + Urdu hammer.

Didn't know hammers are pakistani.

Noor, Breaker of Kashmir

It's true, the inscriptions are even written in Urdu.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Noor, Breaker of Kashmir

😂

middle eastern mythology> norse mythology

Originally posted by CosmicComet
😂

welcome back bro, haven't seen you in a long time

I'm glad I didn't edit now 😂

Originally posted by abhilegend
Didn't know hammers are pakistani.
I'm so not used to abhi making jokes that it took me a moment, then I lol'd.

Nul wins IMHO. He was basically Hulk+.

Gonna call him Nulk from now on.

Originally posted by Diesldude
It's true, the inscriptions are even written in Urdu.

😆