Challenger vs Thanos

Started by JoeyVanHalen1 pages

Challenger vs Thanos

This

vs

Thanos

Who wins?

Thanos wins. Getting punched a great distance won’t really bother Thanos, PF Thane lunched Thanos in to orbit. Thanos then punched him through the planet for his troubles.

Challenger

Thanos

Thanos

thanos.

Originally posted by carver9
Challenger

Based on?

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Based on?
I was gonna ask him that , but then I thought what’s the point as I’ve got zero chance of getting a honest answer.

Thanos would beat this guy down

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Based on?

Him disintegrating the Collector with one blast. Thats sufficient for me.

Thanos survived repeated full blasts from Odin

Originally posted by carver9
Challenger

Still upset Thanos literally ate Hulk?

Originally posted by carver9
Him disintegrating the Collector with one blast. Thats sufficient for me.
so the Grandmaster has greater durability fears than Thanos now ?

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Thanos survived repeated full blasts from Odin

I don't get what you're trying to say here.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos wins. Getting punched a great distance won’t really bother Thanos, PF Thane lunched Thanos in to orbit. Thanos then punched him through the planet for his troubles.

Hasn't Thanos punched someone so far away like that, btw?

I can't remember if he did that to Genis or it was someone else.

Originally posted by carver9
I don't get what you're trying to say here.

That Odin would one shot Hulk.

Like Hulk one-shotted Iron Fist?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Like Hulk one-shotted Iron Fist?

Iron Fist also fisted through Null, breaker of worlds. 🙂

This is Null:

Danny never fought the Living Darkness.

👇