you have the power of Thor

Started by MrMind2 pages

you have the power of Thor

you can wield mjolnir and use all Thor's abilities

Hulk is destroying your city, you need to kill Hulk

Can you do it

what strategy would you use

You have the power of Thor?????...........then according to STILT you still have NOTHING!!!!!!

Just thought I'll throw that in before he did. 😄😄😄😄😅

I lift him up using weather manipulation then have Mjolnir hit him in the head indefinitely as I chill.

Afterwards, I collect the green paste, cook it and feed it to carver.

BFR close to the sun

I point and teleport him into space.

Or if I’m feeling adventurous, I point and only teleport his organs into space.

Or if I’m feeling sadistic, infinite mass Mjolnir , again and again and again.

Have Mjolnir power Thor's hand and create Hulk's face like Masque of the morlocks and form his face to self destruct.

Re: you have the power of Thor

Originally posted by MrMind
you can wield mjolnir and use all Thor's abilities

Why would you want to nerf your fellow posters?

Gtfo with that shit.

Whoever touches the hammer gets cancer.

Energy drain Hulk into human is the most humane method.

And it's pretty much guaranteed to work nowadays.

Especially with Marvels abundance of EM.

I teleport right in front of Odin and beg him for help.

I get my skull cracked or die to a rock

I summon Spider-man

Originally posted by Damborgson
I point and teleport him into space.

Or if I’m feeling adventurous, I point and only teleport his organs into space.

Or if I’m feeling sadistic, infinite mass Mjolnir , again and again and again.

Can you post scans of times Thor 100% undeniably pointed and teleported someone.

Or how about the time Thor transported an ocean he couldn't even see to a planet he didn't know the location of? Or the multitude of times Thor has made portals with Mjolnir.

That being said, I would take out Hulks weapons first, his hands by repeatedly bludgeoning them with my face

Originally posted by carthage
I get my skull cracked or die to a rock

😂

👆

Originally posted by h1a8
Can you post scans of times Thor 100% undeniably pointed and teleported someone.

There are many scans of Thor teleporting in myriad of ways, I could make a respect thread for it.

https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir95-Teleportation279.jpg

He can throw Mjolnir around opponents to create dimensional vortexes, create vortexes by spinning the hammer, open portals that suck individuals through, etc. He’s teleported while moving FTL, size isn’t an issue (Moved a nuclear power plant including the base) etc. The best part is his vortexes are basically indestructible, so Hulk would be screwed.

Photobucket gave ODG a testicular cancer and he died

Anyone sharing his links will share his fate

It is known

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
There are many scans of Thor teleporting in myriad of ways, I could make a respect thread for it.

https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir95-Teleportation279.jpg

He can throw Mjolnir around opponents to create dimensional vortexes, create vortexes by spinning the hammer, open portals that suck individuals through, etc. He’s teleported while moving FTL, size isn’t an issue (Moved a nuclear power plant including the base) etc. The best part is his vortexes are basically indestructible, so Hulk would be screwed.


👆

That line up included Ethan Edwards.