Whos faster| Doomsday or Deathstroke

Started by AlbertoJohnAvil1 pages

Whos faster| Doomsday or Deathstroke

Reaction/Straightforward

scans, feats etc

Are we basing this off of fts? Or are we just saying who we think is faster?

fts

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7d01486f988799a5c095b440a6dea9b1-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6bdc847549879c2e2cd6ce2939887526
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cc6786f17ee5bdef86181449b2ad2b38-c

This is such an idiotic thread. Without cis/pis, Deahstroke is as useful as Batman fighting Godlike beings.

Let me guess, one of the feats of Deathstroke you’ll be using is when he tripped Wally with his staff right?

This is such a retarted thread, and should be close for stupidity at its finest.

Originally posted by carver9
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7d01486f988799a5c095b440a6dea9b1-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6bdc847549879c2e2cd6ce2939887526
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cc6786f17ee5bdef86181449b2ad2b38-c

You’re such an idioti.

So I guess the next time Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine tags Hulk, we can then claim Hulk is no faster than billets right?

https://m.imgur.com/a/SX7ny7g
https://i.imgur.com/qavnVqC.jpg

Match the speed of Mercury...

https://m.imgur.com/a/0BnGVCI
https://i.imgur.com/Rmitx8p.jpg

Squal... I'm participating with the thread. This is a good thread. Dont see what the problem is.

Originally posted by carver9
Squal... I'm participating with the thread. This is a good thread. Dont see what the problem is.

It’s not a good thread and you know it.

What if I make a thread that said who’s stronger? Darkseid or Batman?

We know in Batman/Superman when they charge Apokolips to save Supergirl, Bruce fought against Darkseid, he not only dodge Darkseid, but he took multiple hits from him. Is Bruce stronger than Darkseid then? Or is there such a thing as pis/cis?

A Wolverine vs Hulk speed thread is made and I see no problems with it. I will participate as best as I can. Slade have some amazing showings, so there really isnt a problem here.

Doomsday is faster. No contest.

Forum rules mean no PIS is allowed, so Doomsday is faster.

Originally posted by SquallX
You’re such an idioti.

So I guess the next time Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine tags Hulk, we can then claim Hulk is no faster than billets right?

With regard to Hulk, folks here already do that. Same with Thor.

Originally posted by carver9
A Wolverine vs Hulk speed thread is made and I see no problems with it. I will participate as best as I can. Slade have some amazing showings, so there really isnt a problem here.

Wasn't there a Thor vs streets thread?

Originally posted by TheHulkster
With regard to Hulk, folks here already do that. Same with Thor.

Most of the time, there just joking.

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Wasn't there a Thor vs streets thread?

Yes!!! It's just much more dangerous when you make threads like this involving...

....Batman

These new threads on who's faster are worse than getting corona.