Classic Odin vs Kingdom Gog

Started by deft2 pages

Classic Odin vs Kingdom Gog

Odin vs Gog

Who wins?

Kingdom Gog didn't impress me at all, Odin wins.

Gog was Skyfather plus. He wins.

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Gog was Skyfather plus. He wins.
what are some of Gogs feats?

Odin.

Originally posted by lawest9
what are some of Gogs feats?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496044.html

Kingdom Gog was wielding power from the Source, among many others. Odin is out of his league, imo.

Originally posted by Senor Cage
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496044.html

Kingdom Gog was wielding power from the Source, among many others. Odin is out of his league, imo.

Thank you.

Everyone of the links csme up 'unexpected error '......anyway from what I read Odin still comes up yhe winner iimho.

gog wins

Originally posted by lawest9
Kingdom Gog didn't impress me at all, Odin wins.

😂 what?, you have no idea who gog is

Gog was toying around with characters like Nabu, who would destroy someone like Odin. He also had power of multiple gods, so yeah, he wins quite easily.

Blasting a hole through Mxy>>>>Anything Odin has done.

Originally posted by MrMind
gog wins

😂 what?, you have no idea who gog is

Possibly, but I do have a darn good idea who ODIN is ........😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by lawest9
Everyone of the links csme up 'unexpected error '

Here, Gog is explicitly faster than Flash:

That Flash was Kingdom Come Flash, who never slows down (so we can't chalk it up to CIS).

They had to step between nanoseconds just to try and be faster than him - note the words 'in his madness, he COULD STILL snap your child in half BEFORE we can restrain him':

His staff holds the COMBINED power of the Guardians of the Universe, the Source (so all the New Gods), AND the magical might of Zeus and Shazam:

And here he is with a 5-D imp:

(also a dozen red suns).

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Here, Gog is explicitly faster than Flash:

That Flash was Kingdom Come Flash, who never slows down (so we can't chalk it up to CIS).

They had to step between nanoseconds just to try and be faster than him - note the words 'in his madness, he COULD STILL snap your child in half BEFORE we can restrain him':

His staff holds the COMBINED power of the Guardians of the Universe, the Source (so all the New Gods), AND the magical might of Zeus and Shazam:

And here he is with a 5-D imp:

(also a dozen red suns).

And that is very impressive, but have he done things like..........destroyed suns and re-ignited dying one's, destroyed galaxies in battle and re-stored them afterwards, compressed an entire race of many millions into a single being ( namely Mangog ) transported the entire human race to a different dimension, stopped time and traveled through it, defeated infinity whose very limbs strecthed for galaxies and destroying galaxies in the wake and again restored them afterward?

These are just a few of his near abstract feats, you'll find many more if you go to his respect thread, some of you have shown me that Magog is more powerful than I remember true, but Odin still one ups him imho.

Originally posted by lawest9
And that is very impressive, but have he done things like..........destroyed suns and re-ignited dying one's, destroyed galaxies in battle and re-stored them afterwards, compressed an entire race of many millions into a single being ( namely Mangog ) transported the entire human race to a different dimension, stopped time and traveled through it, defeated infinity whose very limbs strecthed for galaxies and destroying galaxies in the wake and again restored them afterward?

These are just a few of his near abstract feats, you'll find many more if you go to his respect thread, some of you have shown me that Magog is more powerful than I remember true, but Odin still one ups him imho.

My point is that Gog is faster than Odin, and has the power to one shot 5D imps.

Versatility in power and having more abilities won't help here. Unless you can show Odin being faster, he doesn't get the opportunity to fire his many powers off.

Even stopping time requires processing and reflex time from Odin.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
My point is that Gog is faster than Odin, and has the power to one shot 5D imps.

Versatility in power and having more abilities won't help here. Unless you can show Odin being faster, he doesn't get the opportunity to fire his many powers off.

Even stopping time requires processing and reflex time from Odin.

I understand you precisely, it's just that as I'm sure that you are well aware of the fact that feats are measuring stick in determining the outcome of these battles, I believe Odin can find a way around Magog's speed, I'm not saying that it would be an easy battle for him, but I still believe he'll come out on top.

Originally posted by lawest9
I understand you precisely, it's just that as I'm sure that you are well aware of the fact that feats are measuring stick in determining the outcome of these battles, I believe Odin can find a way around Magog's speed, I'm not saying that it would be an easy battle for him, but I still believe he'll come out on top.

Ok.

What speed feats does Odin have to get around Gog's speed?

The bell rings, Gog blasts - what can Odin do before Gog does his blast?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ok.

What speed feats does Odin have to get around Gog's speed?

The bell rings, Gog blasts - what can Odin do before Gog does his blast?

Well let me ask you this, can Magog bring anything more powerful than the blast that Thanos shot Odin with that Odin tanked without flinching? and if I'm not mistaken didn't Thanos have one of the infinity gems when he battled Odin in Asgard?

Originally posted by lawest9
Well let me ask you this, can Magog bring anything more powerful than the blast that Thanos shot Odin with that Odin tanked without flinching? and if I'm not mistaken didn't Thanos have one of the infinity gems when he battled Odin in Asgard?

See the blast which one shot Mxy.

And he did not have the gem, iirc, unless I'm mistaken

I imagine that Gog's ability to absorb energy would also be pretty valuable here...

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ok.

What speed feats does Odin have to get around Gog's speed?

The bell rings, Gog blasts - what can Odin do before Gog does his blast?

https://i.imgur.com/xVvWM3a.jpg