Kung Fu Fighting!: Bronze Tiger Vs Cat

Started by Senor Cage2 pages

Kung Fu Fighting!: Bronze Tiger Vs Cat

vs

That isn't Bronze Tiger!

huh?

THIS is Bronze Tiger!

That's DCnU Tiger. The one I posted is Pre-Flashpoint.

I'm leaning towards Cat, but this could go either way

Honestly stalemating Shang is better then losing to Richard.

Cat should win.

Originally posted by Senor Cage
That's DCnU Tiger. The one I posted is Pre-Flashpoint.

The one you posted is a mere cover w/ overexaggerated art, actually.

And covers are forbidden on KMC.

Reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cdtm
Honestly stalemating Shang is better then losing to Richard.

Cat should win.

Shang has come a long ways, though. Richard is just as skilled in HTH as Shang, just without the Chi. Bronze has went toe to toe with Batman back in the day, and looked superior when he sparred with him in last years Tom King's run. Not to mention he can turn into a weartiger, who is super durable.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The one you posted is a mere cover w/ overexaggerated art, actually.

And covers are forbidden on KMC.

Reported!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He kinda looks like the character from Tekken.

Bruce and Ben are a gay couple

Originally posted by Senor Cage
He kinda looks like the character from Tekken.

King / Armored King?

No, Eddy

Bronze Tiger for the win. But I don't think he can turn into a were tiger anymore. That seem limited to just a couple of issues.

DC went full retard, yes.

lol that suppose upgrade was weird. I don't remember Were Tiger doing anything that regular Ben couldn't do. They need to write better stories with him and showcase him more instead of some gimmick.

Originally posted by Supermutant
lol that suppose upgrade was weird. I don't remember Were Tiger doing anything that regular Ben couldn't do. They need to write better stories with him and showcase him more instead of some gimmick.

He did seem stronger and more durable. I doubt pre-flashpoint BT can even survive an enraged blow from Starfire.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bruce and Ben are a gay couple

once comic books are being put in comic shops i a few months, it will be revealed that selina is actually ben turner in disguise 😄 😄 😄 😄

Originally posted by Senor Cage
He did seem stronger and more durable. I doubt pre-flashpoint BT can even survive an enraged blow from Starfire.

maybe he did survive a blow from Stompa.

https://i.imgur.com/x4M32ls.png

Originally posted by Supermutant
maybe he did survive a blow from Stompa.

https://i.imgur.com/x4M32ls.png

Starfire is stronger, though. And she knocked him through a few pillars to boot.