Order these races by power

Started by MrMind1 pages

Order these races by power

Part 1:

Angels (DC)
Beyonders
Monitors
Celestials
Imps

Part 2:

Kryptonians (under yellow sun)
Eternals
Martians
Kree
Shi'ar
Daxamites

Part 1:Monitors (morrison), Angels, Imps, Beyonders and Celestials part 2:Kryptonians/Daxamites, Martians, Eternals, Shi'ar and Krees

My ranking would be

Part 1
1. Angels, Imps, Top Monitors
2. Beyonders
3. Celestials
4. Regular Monitors

Part 2
1. Kryptonians
2. Eternals
3. Daxamites
4. Martians

Dunno how to rank Shi'ar and Krees

Originally posted by DantasKEdc
Part 1:Monitors (morrison), Angels, Imps, Beyonders and Celestials part 2:Kryptonians/Daxamites, Martians, Eternals, Shi'ar and Krees

This although I'd put the kree above the shiar

Imps

Monitors/Beyonders

The rest, it doesn't matter.

Part 1:

1. Angels
2. Imps
3. Monitors
4. Beyonders
5. Celestials

Part 2:

1. Kryptonians
2. Daxamites
3. Martians
4. Eternals
5. Kree
6. Shi'ar

Originally posted by zopzop
Imps

Monitors/Beyonders

The rest, it doesn't matter.

Originally posted by deft
Part 1:

1. Angels
2. Imps
3. Monitors
4. Beyonders
5. Celestials

Part 2:

1. Kryptonians
2. Daxamites
3. Martians
4. Eternals
5. Kree
6. Shi'ar


Somewhere in between.

Originally posted by MrMind
Part 1:

Angels (DC)
Beyonders
Monitors
Celestials
Imps

Imps
Monitors
Beyonders
Angels(assuming you're talking about the Pax Dei. The higher-level Angels like Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, etc. are obviously much higher on the totem pole.)
Celestials.

I was talking about all angels in heaven

but like you said they vary a lot in powers, top ones like Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael compare to the lower soldiers, their gaps are huge.

edit: I wonder if Spectre/Raguel would be consider top level angel, I would assume so

Yeah, there are like a handful of Angels who are hyper-powerful, but the Host as a whole isn't on their level at all... Though they are still powerful enough to create universes from scratch(as we saw during the Mageddon arc.)

Imps
Monitors
Beyonders
Angels
Celestials

Kryptonians/Daxamites
Martians
Eternals
Sh'iar
Kree

top angels like Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel (or later Elaine to an extent) should be at the top of the list

above even imps and monitors, the original three Demiurgic Archangels predates the dc creation

the rest of them ranges in power , they're difficult to estimate

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Imps
Monitors
Beyonders
Angels
Celestials

Kryptonians/Daxamites
Martians
Eternals
Sh'iar
Kree


👆

DC side is weird so I’ll make 2 versions to make my point

DC Version 1
1. Monitors if you count CAS and Mandraxx. Those transcends all with their meta Story telling
2. Angels, if you add Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel, Elaine
3. Imps
4. Beyonders
5 Celestials

DC version 2
1. Imps
2. Monitors
3. Angels
4. Beyonders
5. Celestials

For the second part of DC I made the choices because their are no CAS/Mandraxx and no Lucy/Mikey without those 2 groups, the Imps shines.

Part 2:
1. Kryptonians are not only dangerous on their own under the sun, but the technology they brings forth is even worse. Superman has an arsenal of weapons, including a sun eater at one point in the fortress.
2. Daxamites

I can’t measure the last 4 because I don’t know much about them. But I would say
3. Eternals
4. Martians because of their telepathy
5. Kree
6. Shi’a

^good post

Originally posted by MrMind
top angels like Lucifer, Michael, Gabriel (or later Elaine to an extent) should be at the top of the list
I'd also add Zauriel to the list of high-level Angels, given his 'ab aeterno' erasure of Phantom Stranger(who is Spectre-level):

Only The Presence himself was able to resurrect PS.

Originally posted by Galan007
I'd also add Zauriel to the list of high-level Angels, given his 'ab aeterno' erasure of Phantom Stranger(who is Spectre-level):

Only The Presence himself was able to resurrect PS.

👆 Nu52 had some cool stories

I can only speak about part 2 tbh where I would rank them:

Kryptonians
Martians
Eternals/Daxamites
Kree
Shi'ar

how are krees beating shi'ar?

shi'ar has laser cannon that can blow phoenix apart,

also heavy guns like gladiator, imperial guards, nega bombs

they took over galaxies