It depends on how you stack high showings. If this is an all out fight, I am willing to debate here who wins this by comparing fts since Supreme have some of the best fts I've seen from a character within his tier. I will NOT BZ this but if someone is up for the debate, I think this thread is worth putting time into it. Since bfr is still on though. Supreme stomps
There was a being that co-starred in the Savage Dragon, and debuted in an All Star Image comic years ago that treated Supreme like a feather weight. I wonder if you remember this character Galan? He came from a race of beings that were used to mine the depths of Jupiter? Incredibly strong, so strong in fact that it took the combined strength of Supreme, Mighty Man, Badrock, Union, and several others to slow him down enough in order to use a weakness exploit against him. Wondering if you remember him?
My point is that Supreme has hard limits. The Hulk doesn't, and since we use characters at the peak of their power, every Hulk besides WB Hulk should eventually win. WB Hulk though... He one shots.
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!That's just a really high-end showing for Nolan, given that in the prior issue, Supreme beat the absolute dog shit out of Suprema, who has lifted universe-weight.
Supreme lost to Omni man too.
And in the same series it was stated that 'mean' Supreme is the most powerful Supreme of them all(including Moore's idealized version, who can travel FTL, perceive/react by the nanosecond, and destroy planetary masses.) In fact, it took every version of Supreme there is just to contain mean Supreme. He's a beast.