It stopped being a surprise to me. You could probably put the WonderMan versus WonderWoman or the Wasp versus Orion, and Carver would say the Marvel character would win.
As for AlbertoJohnAvil - he is honestly not worth responding to. This is what he posted in another thread:
“No amount of denial is going to change that FACT DC is inferior to Marvel in completely everything , deal with it“
Meaning that in ALL the threads he creates, almost all are DC versus Marvel and his thinking is always that DC is ‘inferior to Marvel in completely everything.’
That is not just bias - it is fanboyism if the highest order, over fictional characters.
It always takes away from what we are trying to do here at KMC - debate characters we enjoy in a what-if thought experiment. Where someone like me can love DareDevil, Batman, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Electra, etc and tries to debate with logic.
That I believe is similar to most people.
But - unfortunately - not all.
People should honestly stop responding to Alberto’s threads unless he stops the rank bias. We are all biased, which is why I actually understand why Carver likes the Hulk (I have personally always said the Hulk is not just a ‘strong’ character but rather a limited-level reality warper that manifests as strength, which is why he can for example break through a window tempered with chrono tech that is supposed to teleport him and NOTHING happens). So, I get Carver ...it is just that I don’t think he can beat everyone, and he especially has a speed disadvantage.
I also get other posters who are pure (and beautiful) trolls. I love their posts!
But Alberto - he is either 10 years old or he has something wrong with his head.
Or maybe he has shareholding in Marvel
I vote for Superman, a lot. I just don't give him the edge against everyone. Example. Read my first post here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t668111.html
There's a lot more examples of this as well. Just because I don't give him the edge in every thread doesn't mean I have an objective. This is why I tend to go in threads and say "Ultron wins and he beats Hulk as well". I shouldn't have to do this but hey, if someone doesn't give Superman the win in all threads, they have an objective.
Originally posted by carver9
I vote for Superman, a lot. I just don't give him the edge against everyone. Example. Read my first post here.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t668111.html
There's a lot more examples of this as well. Just because I don't give him the edge in every thread doesn't mean I have an objective. This is why I tend to go in threads and say "Ultron wins and he beats Hulk as well". I shouldn't have to do this but hey, if someone doesn't give Superman the win in all threads, they have an objective.
You say Superman loses to people that are easy stomps for him. You basically ignore his strength and speed and durability in every thread.
Superman wins here. He can easily damage Ultron, fast enough to avoid its attacks, durable enough to withstand its attacks.
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
@spetnazput me on ignore then 😂 I HONESTLY wouldn't care.
I don't like weird nerds crying to me about what i say about fictional characters annoys them.
I'm sure Superman will be proud of you for nOt ResPoNDiNG tO mY hate tHReaDS ArGH!!! 😂
Calling me a nerd when I believe you’re the most prolific poster here.
Anyway, my comment was not to you.
It was to the others here - Alberto has clearly shown his straight bias (as shown in his own words that I posted here). Which means any thread he posts - at least in his own head - is biased. He may get it wrong most times, which is funny, but he is arguably the most biased (non-troll) poster here.
Originally posted by spetznaz
It stopped being a surprise to me. You could probably put the WonderMan versus WonderWoman or the Wasp versus Orion, and Carver would say the Marvel character would win.As for AlbertoJohnAvil - he is honestly not worth responding to. This is what he posted in another thread:
“No amount of denial is going to change that FACT DC is inferior to Marvel in completely everything , deal with it“
Meaning that in ALL the threads he creates, almost all are DC versus Marvel and his thinking is always that DC is ‘inferior to Marvel in completely everything.’
That is not just bias - it is fanboyism if the highest order, over fictional characters.
It always takes away from what we are trying to do here at KMC - debate characters we enjoy in a what-if thought experiment. Where someone like me can love DareDevil, Batman, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Electra, etc and tries to debate with logic.
That I believe is similar to most people.
But - unfortunately - not all.
The bullshit is on both sides of the fence. Open your eyes Spetz.