WWH vs Orion

Started by deft1 pages

WWH vs Orion

Slugfest

Who wins?

Hulk stomps

Physically, a toss up with perhaps an edge to Orion, with all powers in play, definitely Orion.

Who are you OP? I don't think I've seen you here.

Originally posted by lawest9
Physically, a toss up with perhaps an edge to Orion, with all powers in play, definitely Orion.

😂

Originally posted by carver9
😂
While you're at it laugh this off, head to head fights with Superman holding his own, far more highly skill in H2H combat, Astro Force projection that can destroy worlds, bfr via boom tubes and a mother box that can keep him healed and going..........

orion becomes wwh's biatch

Originally posted by lawest9
While you're at it laugh this off, head to head fights with Superman holding his own, far more highly skill in H2H combat, Astro Force projection that can destroy worlds, bfr via boom tubes and a mother box that can keep him healed and going..........

And you think these showings compare to Hulks? No, they don't.

Originally posted by carver9
And you think these showings compare to Hulks? No, they don't.
They suppasses Hulk.

Originally posted by lawest9
They suppasses Hulk.

Hulk took on a team of Avengers and was winning. Took on Sentry and won and Pak himself said that Sentry power is comparable to Galactus. Nearly over powered an Abstract being whom presence was ripping reality to shreds. Walked through an attack that was destroying reality. He destroyed a Universe. Over powered a machine that was built to take on the entire Celestial race. Hulk fight teams with Heralds on it. Heralds that could give Orion a run for his money. Your fts suck. Its borderline crazy trying to compare fts against Hulk with Orion. Its laughable at best.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk took on a team of Avengers and was winning. Took on Sentry and won and Pak himself said that Sentry power is comparable to Galactus. Nearly over powered an Abstract being whom presence was ripping reality to shreds. Walked through an attack that was destroying reality. He destroyed a Universe. Over powered a machine that was built to take on the entire Celestial race. Hulk fight teams with Heralds on it. Heralds that could give Orion a run for his money. Your fts suck. Its borderline crazy trying to compare fts against Hulk with Orion. Its laughable at best.
What's laughable Carv is how you always take Hulk's feats and milk them for all you can get out of them, the majority of them are hyperbole and stretched beyond what they really are, and also Orion too effortlessly tossed aside a whole team of high heralds before ripping out Darkseids heart.

Originally posted by lawest9
What's laughable Carv is how you always take Hulk's feats and milk them for all you can get out of them, the majority of them are hyperbole and stretched beyond what they really are, and also Orion too effortlessly tossed aside a whole team of high heralds before ripping out Darkseids heart.

Show me the hyperbole ones that I mentioned. Orion fts doesn't compare to Hulks. I understand you want DC to win every single time but this ain't it, buddy.

Originally posted by carver9
Show me the hyperbole ones that I mentioned. Orion fts doesn't compare to Hulks. I understand you want DC to win every single time but this ain't it, buddy.
No I don't vie for DC to win "every single time" I consider myself one of the few non biased people posting here, I know Hulk has some insane feats but you do stretch s few of them and I do honestly believe Orion has an even shot here.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk took on a team of Avengers and was winning. Took on Sentry and won and Pak himself said that Sentry power is comparable to Galactus. Nearly over powered an Abstract being whom presence was ripping reality to shreds. Walked through an attack that was destroying reality. He destroyed a Universe. Over powered a machine that was built to take on the entire Celestial race. Hulk fight teams with Heralds on it. Heralds that could give Orion a run for his money. Your fts suck. Its borderline crazy trying to compare fts against Hulk with Orion. Its laughable at best.
Btw.......those were not feats of Orion that I was posting but his abilities instead, here is a link to his feats that out shines Hulk's.

https://www.quora.com/How-strong-is-Orion-DC

His fts doesnt outshine Hulks. Stop saying that. I know about all of Orion showings. No need for me to go to a respect thread. He dies here.

I love how NOBODY brought up writer interviews except Carvy

Originally posted by carver9
His fts doesnt outshine Hulks. Stop saying that. I know about all of Orion showings. No need for me to go to a respect thread. He dies here.
HAA.........yeah RIGHT!!!!!!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I love how NOBODY brought up writer interviews except Carvy
Yea........Paks an Hulk fan boy who gets to write his favorite character's exploits, wouldn't be surprised if Carv was Pak's secret identity.

Dont bring up Sentry in this. It was one of his lesser showings.